Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Train or friendly ?

Apprentice

Train or friendly ?

I know certain factors matter, age etc. But overall do you earn more skill points from training or playing friendlies ???

Famous
    I asked a similar question a few months ago. The important thing is that by training you can control where the skill points go, bearing in mind that white skills gain faster than greys. It's impossible to control where any gains go when playing a friendly.
    If you don't need the money or packs from playing friendlies my advice is train, train, train.

Apprentice
    Ah I didn't know that about grey area.thought it just meant they were worst attributes. So obviously would take more greens than the redt to get them up to scratch.

Pro
    Whut, white area's gain more exp then grey out area's? That is something new. Is there confirmation of this?

Training lets you specialize. That is the advantage.

Friendly gives you one extra green pack if you make a substitute so this could offset the advantage of specialized training.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    It's here in the forum somewhere. Al Svanberg (?) study's/research into skill gains.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paul northey View Post
    I know certain factors matter, age etc. But overall do you earn more skill points from training or playing friendlies ???
    gaining from friendlies or training, has about the same analogy (consuming greens).
    If you are low lv, with small stadium, better train cause the money are low and better improve the training level (yes, the whistles affect too).

If you have a big stadium, over 100-150 ' K, then you 'll earn some good money too from friendlies

* @ Altiplano
    you can use advanced search button , upper right and key word Al Svanberg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-14-2017 at 04:26 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html