• 2 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By Tyltyl
  • 2 Post By Cloverfield

Thread: No forwards and win 3-0

Famous

No forwards and win 3-0

CL QF's opponent pretty much even on quality and my only striker is suspended. 3-1 up from first leg so, knowing there isn't as much penalty for illegal formation, I played hard defensive with this line up

DC DC DC
    DML DMC DML
    MC MC
    AML AMR

Opponent was trying everything, 3 subs, changing formations etc, and I still come away with a 3-0 win, almost felt embarrassed at how much I trolled him.
    Almost.

Anyone else had any luck with no forwards?
    Spartan117 and FC Dacia Terra like this.

I might try no forwards as mine are a waste of space anyway. They never score whereas thankfully my AMC and ML are legends.

KFC Loella
    Level 46
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    To be honest I guess it makes sense cause for many of us the strikers are useless and you pointed very good there when you said: "knowing there isn't as much penalty for illegal formation" but then you wonder, how cool this actually and is not, especially for the opponent.

Thanks to "no more illegal formation" now we can see on daily basis, teams with no defenders at all who win important games or steal vital points.

BRING BACK ILLEGAL FORMATION PENALTY? YES!
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

well its not illegal to play with no striker Nordeus had an achievement for that which I won when I was play
    in low levels and is not a surprize for me if you won a game with out striker I done that a lot of times
    No forwards and win 3-0-screenshot_110.jpg
    No forwards and win 3-0-screenshot_111.jpg
    No forwards and win 3-0-screenshot_112.jpg
    No forwards and win 3-0-screenshot_109.jpg

This is what I used during last season challenge for most goal points per role, which of course I ended up winning.

No forwards and win 3-0-screenshot-383-.jpg
    Cloverfield likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

of course illegal formation may not apply, but the oppos formation may affect.

So for example an oppo with no dmc and 4 defenders (so a bit of gap from the middle) I would be tempted to draw back my st and make him AMC with arrow up.

But what I would like the most is to Nordeus tune their code and start giving the strikers the credits they desrerve.
    They should be key players and not a squad fill-up
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 08-14-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    madflo19 and Niddhoeggr like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Maybe playing through the middle, would help improve our strikers performances. Sometimes I'm playing like this and I can say that it works really for me.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk