Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Make a fair Champion's (or Super) League at higher levels

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Make a fair Champion's (or Super) League at higher levels

A friend near the top of the server.

Make a fair Champion's  (or Super)  League at higher levels-ch-l-unfair-levels.jpg

Ok, there aren't enough teams so have to drug teams from lower levels but all those teams could "see" each other with their own lv quality.

It works.
    We can see that in associations and in transfer market.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The lower levels aren't better either.

I have the same problem ,n ow level 48 n it hit me first time last season,always was one level up,that is ok but now 2 ,top11myass
    Last season I won my group but got kicked out In the 16 final vs 33% difference ,n that guy won the cl.this season ,I managed somehow semis (don't really know how...) and again,some 2 level up monster waiting ... first match I trolled him 2,2 but there is the problem ,I don't want to be the troll,I want win cause I can ,he must have felt pretty pissed of ,and tomorrow 2nd leg I expect I won't be the troll again... stupid thing is in this seasons cl were only 4 teams my level but a full group all 4 members were even 2 level up,that's not funny anymore,nor makes any sense ,if you don't know you win cause your tactics are better or you win because you trolled him ,its pretty sad ...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    I have the same problem ,n ow level 48 n it hit me first time last season,always was one level up,that is ok but now 2 ,top11myass
    Last season I won my group but got kicked out In the 16 final vs 33% difference ,n that guy won the cl.this season ,I managed somehow semis (don't really know how...) and again,some 2 level up monster waiting ... first match I trolled him 2,2 but there is the problem ,I don't want to be the troll,I want win cause I can ,he must have felt pretty pissed of ,and tomorrow 2nd leg I expect I won't be the troll again... stupid thing is in this seasons cl were only 4 teams my level but a full group all 4 members were even 2 level up,that's not funny anymore,nor makes any sense ,if you don't know you win cause your tactics are better or you win because you trolled him ,its pretty sad ...
    Hi,

if you have started to be drawn into +2 or +3 level higher Champions leagues,
    this means that the top level of your server is not so far from your level, by now.

Top level does not have enough teams to build a Champions and Nivea competition,so teams coming from lower levels are required.

Moreover, every 4 seasons, the top level will be refilled with promoted teams from the lower level at start season.
    So,if top level is +3 from you, within 4*3=12 seasons you should join the top level....

Pro
    My team is in that position too. Always level higher CL where I will meet players with 40% more quality. There goes the fun in that.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo de Clemente View Post
    Hi,

if you have started to be drawn into +2 or +3 level higher Champions leagues,
    this means that the top level of your server is not so far from your level, by now.

Top level does not have enough teams to build a Champions and Nivea competition,so teams coming from lower levels are required.

Moreover, every 4 seasons, the top level will be refilled with promoted teams from the lower level at start season.
    So,if top level is +3 from you, within 4*3=12 seasons you should join the top level....
    Yes,it started last season ,thanks for the info.well I reached final this time haha,I suppose I was the troll Another 2 level up guy will wait ,same 150plus But hey at least I trolled them once n 2nd place now is like a win
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Pro
    One thing that has changed about the CL is that you will be paired with higher lvl teams. My team in lvl 28 just faced a lot of lvl 29 teams. Made it to the semi finales. Still it doesn't feel right to see a manager buy a recommended player and all of a sudden his team has an 8 star striker or something.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

2 level ,here we go,done
    madflo19, Altiplano and TrueTeller like this.

Famous
    Ha, ha. Soooo funny!
    1 Me. League winner last season.
    2 My association team mate. League winner last season.
    3 Runner up to number 2 in the league last season. Also a founder member of the association I left to join the association of number 2.
    4 Runner up to number 1 in the league last season.
    At least we won't be playing plus 1 level opposition in the group stage this season.
    Make a fair Champion's  (or Super)  League at higher levels-image.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and Niddhoeggr like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you have friends same level (and server) and don't want to play together, remove them and add them after the draw of the 1st day.
    Now you 'll be together in the League - possible

Hey Peter, who are your CH.L. opponents this season ?
    Peter Renn likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast