Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Make a fair Champion's (or Super) League at higher levels

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If you have friends same level (and server) and don't want to play together, remove them and add them after the draw of the 1st day.
    Now you 'll be together in the League - possible

Hey Peter, who are your CH.L. opponents this season ?
    Yeah. Got Cloverfield cup and champions. Waiting for the league draw with baited breath!
    But it's what makes things interesting, no?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If you have friends same level (and server) and don't want to play together, remove them and add them after the draw of the 1st day.
    Now you 'll be together in the League - possible

Hey Peter, who are your CH.L. opponents this season ?
    Ist another 2 level Cl ,I'm 49 n it's a 51cl again 2 up ....But group stage im lucky ,my level and 1 up,in ko stage the **** starts again
    Those guys will sooner or later again be 140 to 150... It's still ridiculous,I'm 105% so far ...
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 08-22-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Pro
    A friend of mine called RFK who is in level 53 ... won the triple crown last season --- he was kept in the same level 53 this season - why ???????????????

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    something with his name ?
    RFK
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    A friend of mine called RFK who is in level 53 ... won the triple crown last season --- he was kept in the same level 53 this season - why ???????????????
    There were not enough clubs to create a new level, so level 53 is the highest level on your friends server again this season.

From my understanding, when a new level is created, there are only two league the first season at that level. When the season concludes, no new level is created, but enough teams are promoted to create four leagues. After that season, a new level will be created, and the process will repeat itself. (Please note, this isn't based on personal experience, but from reading a post of a top11 friend that is level 65 whom I trust, because he's arguably the best manager i've encountered in this game.)
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 08-24-2017 at 11:32 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    There were not enough clubs to create a new level, so level 53 is the highest level on your friends server again this season.

From my understanding, when a new level is created, there are only two league the first season at that level. When the season concludes, no new level is created, but enough teams are promoted to create four leagues. After that season, a new level will be created, and the process will repeat itself. (Please note, this isn't based on personal experience, but from reading a post of a top11 friend that is level 65 whom I trust, because he's arguably the best manager i've encountered in this game.)
    Who is that manager, Daniel? I'm just curious.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

The **** continues ...
    Ill be around 25% down in 16 finals,nonsense...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    The **** continues ...
    Ill be around 25% down in 16 finals,nonsense...
    That's why Peter, Nordeus gives us reasons to tank... It's not nice, I personally don't like Tanking, but I'd they don't do something about it, what she we do?

Famous
    Ha, ha, ha, ha!
    I take it all back. Please can I always play against +1 level teams with part time managers!Make a fair Champion's  (or Super)  League at higher levels-image.jpg
    First time ever I've failed to get out of the group stage.
    I'd like to know if I can claim this as a troll competition? I've beaten the 2 sides who have qualified 7-2 away and 8-3 at home in the league this season.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 09-01-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Dacia Terra View Post
    That's why Peter, Nordeus gives us reasons to tank... It's not nice, I personally don't like Tanking, but I'd they don't do something about it, what she we do?

The problem is with 2 level higher that whatever happens ,it's nonsense.last season I won a 2 level higher cl,you can see if you go few posts back ,but then again,you never know if you did it or nordeus gifted it to you. If I lose big the opponent says all ok,bigger Q won,if he loses vs me he'll say wtf ,I stop playing,how can I lose vs that much lower,and if I win then as I said no idea if it was me..I have good player but 20 to 35% is still a star or 1.5 stars,it's even for hard defending too much,so it's even if I win totally insane...
    But I don't tank I'll always play,if I get trashed then I try again,n hope 1 day they'll change it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast