Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Make a fair Champion's (or Super) League at higher levels

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    The problem is with 2 level higher that whatever happens ,it's nonsense.last season I won a 2 level higher cl,you can see if you go few posts back ,but then again,you never know if you did it or nordeus gifted it to you. If I lose big the opponent says all ok,bigger Q won,if he loses vs me he'll say wtf ,I stop playing,how can I lose vs that much lower,and if I win then as I said no idea if it was me..I have good player but 20 to 35% is still a star or 1.5 stars,it's even for hard defending too much,so it's even if I win totally insane...
    But I don't tank I'll always play,if I get trashed then I try again,n hope 1 day they'll change it
    From when I started again to play, they gave me +1 level higher in ucl and the cup. And every season I managed somehow I go over expectations. Not every season, but almost 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ I'm level 24, I guess it gonna be like this for some time. Like you said, I'm not Tanking ever! I will play untill the end or quit when it's too stupidly. I hope too that Nordeus does something about it, it's clearly too much to play against and opponent +30% stronger. Against 20% we all can handle, but 30% it's really out of our hands.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Dacia Terra View Post
    From when I started again to play, they gave me +1 level higher in ucl and the cup. And every season I managed somehow I go over expectations. Not every season, but almost 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ I'm level 24, I guess it gonna be like this for some time. Like you said, I'm not Tanking ever! I will play untill the end or quit when it's too stupidly. I hope too that Nordeus does something about it, it's clearly too much to play against and opponent +30% stronger. Against 20% we all can handle, but 30% it's really out of our hands.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    I once complained to support and they gave me an nonsense answer telling stuff like you can do it cause you have to consider attendance or not attendance of opponents manager,tactics n stuff like that.it's ridiculous,30% are 30% it's 1.5 stars,attendance or tactics don't matter there,he could play with guys having only 1 leg...
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    The **** continues ...
    Ill be around 25% down in 16 finals,nonsense...
    ok, that's an interesting issue to talk.
    Last season @Peter you had a similar draw but still you managed to win the CH.L.
    What I 'm curious about is how those numbers matter for the match.
    - We can see the difference in levels.
    I also had the impression when playing vs a team from lv above, that my players were "under-performing" even if our qualities were the same or I had little better q.
    - We can see the difference in stars (or %) , which is really impressive.
    - We can see also the difference in quality, where things aren't tragic.
    I mean 268 (yours) vs 275 (oppo) it's only 2,5% difference.

But how much and in which way those above affect the game's calculations ?
    Is this the same every time ?

food for thought
    Peter Renn likes this.
    螝伪位蠋蟼 萎蟻胃伪蟿蔚 蟽蟿慰 螘位位畏谓喂魏蠈 蠁蠈蟻慰蠀渭
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, that's an interesting issue to talk.
    Last season @Peter you had a similar draw but still you managed to win the CH.L.
    What I 'm curious about is how those numbers matter for the match.
    - We can see the difference in levels.
    I also had the impression when playing vs a team from lv above, that my players were "under-performing" even if our qualities were the same or I had little better q.
    - We can see the difference in stars (or %) , which is really impressive.
    - We can see also the difference in quality, where things aren't tragic.
    I mean 268 (yours) vs 275 (oppo) it's only 2,5% difference.

But how much and in which way those above affect the game's calculations ?
    Is this the same every time ?

food for thought
    You know sometimes I thought a similar thing ,like I'm 115 n he 140 but if I just in my head discount the level % it'll look like we both mostly similar ,but I don't believe it works like that,cause I won last season with using hard defending ,if the Q would really be similar I would play normal mentality,not even defending ,but I hardly win with hard defending so I think if I treat those guys similar to me ,just ignore the 2level then I play normal mentality n he will kill me,I still think the 2 level kick in ,you are forced to play hard defending .I have always trouble vs lower myself ,today I was 10 up in league ,u saw the match ,I win 3,1 but poor,I feel nordeus favours teams defending n that's good for the cl but it would still be better if you could ignore the level % difference n use tactics,I mean all I can do now is hard defending ,I can not try now to play normal mentality ,cause 16 finals not a good place for trying ,l think it's a mixture of everything cause it's sure those 2 level alone don't count cause normally then 25 or 30% No one has a chance ,so there is something what keeps us looking not too bad,but it's very strange ,I don't know,but as I said I'm sure if I play normal mentality I die

Did anyone here use normal mentality vs 2 level up and had good results ? It would be interesting to know that
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 09-01-2017 at 07:19 PM.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

I don't know,but as I said I'm sure if I play normal mentality I die
    yea, it's not the right time for experiments, haha
    maybe in the 2nd round.

If i could translate in another way my thoughts above,
    What is the most important ? Quality ? (stars and % ) or skills ?
    Cause in skills you are close.

I 'm curious, after your results, if you could post the profiles with the skills of some players - yours and opponent.
    A defender vs an attacker.

maybe in the 2nd round.

I 'm curious, after your results, if you could post the profiles with the skills of some players - yours and opponent.
    Yes,no problem ,once the first leg is done with the usual hard defending haha ill post several pics n stats n everything .
    Right now I would say it's a mixture of all but I can't say for sure
    This would be his real Q,just scout ,if it's about Q n nothing else ,I win haha
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 09-01-2017 at 07:25 PM.

maybe in the 2nd round.

Real Q ,my attacker vs his best defender

maybe in the 2nd round.

His attacker vs my defender
    He's up in real Q skills his midfielder.mine not great

But I would say without 2 level % difference I got the better team where it matter,like the flanks ,my skills are perfect for counter attack

But that's all real Q no level difference
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 09-01-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

There is one thing I'm curious,I mean he is 140% if those 2 level don't count it's 40% less ,so its a 100% team ,if so,but we don't know.....
    If its a fair match it would be his 100% vs my 115 haha then I would be way stronger...won't be

Are those pics (of your opponent players) from asso view ?
    I mean, where are his 8*
    Peter Renn likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast