Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: EARN TOKENS without hacks

Rookie

EARN TOKENS without hacks

Watch the video if you want to know how to EARN more TOKENS!!
    (It's not a hack)

This method has helped me a lot to earn more than 150 Tokens in the last two months!!

The original video is in Spanish, but it's translated into English and Portuguese!

I hope it serves you all, thank you for letting me publish it.

Pro
    I am using this tactic a lot. Transfer market has cooled down though and the negotiations offers are a lot lower nowadays. I settle for 4-5 token offers. So far I only have had only one 12 token offer. And I have good players on the list like an 18 yr old striker with corner kick, mc with playmaker SA, etc.... I do get a lot of 0 token offers though. Don't people understand that you invest tokens and time into these players?
    grubi125, FC Dacia Terra and ars86 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, it's not so easy as it looks
    Most of the offers i get are 0 or 1 token
    like this one (this player wasn't for sale, just passing by from nego list)
    EARN TOKENS without hacks-nego-neskens-1t.jpg

but I bought this player from day 2 and I got some 0 or 1 offers the first two weeks and then nothing.
    I 'm gonna sell him to bot after 3 days.
    EARN TOKENS without hacks-nego-karnda.jpg

Also i can see that many managers has discovered this and now with this video of @grubi125 (who posted it in every fb group I know - lol)
    everybody knows and i can see small bidding wars for those players.
    i mean for 3-4 tokens.
    So you 'll spend 3 tokens to get 1 ?
    lol

so be careful, it works only if you find a very special player, buy him with 1 token and the first week of the season.
    (maybe in very high levels works better)
    grubi125, manoc1992 and Rizla like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    I am using this tactic a lot. Transfer market has cooled down though and the negotiations offers are a lot lower nowadays. I settle for 4-5 token offers. So far I only have had only one 12 token offer. And I have good players on the list like an 18 yr old striker with corner kick, mc with playmaker SA, etc.... I do get a lot of 0 token offers though. Don't people understand that you invest tokens and time into these players?
    That's right! There are a lot of managers who don't think about this. And they offer 0-1 T...
    What I usually do is what I explain in the video:
    - Put a little higher counter-offer (5-7T)
    - CONTACT with other managers. That's a really very good system, for the next season I have accorded to sell 9-10 players and my profit is +20T before starting.

It depends on the server, there are servers and levels with a lot of active and competitive managers, and others with ghost and bad / stingy managers. That's the power of luck jajaja

Thank you for your answer!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well, it's not so easy as it looks
    Most of the offers i get are 0 or 1 token
    like this one (this player wasn't for sale, just passing by from nego list)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nego NESKENS 1T.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	86174

but I bought this player from day 2 and I got some 0 or 1 offers the first two weeks and then nothing.
    I 'm gonna sell him to bot after 3 days.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nego KARNDA.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	86175

Also i can see that many managers has discovered this and now with this video of @grubi125 (who posted it in every fb group I know - lol)
    everybody knows and i can see small bidding wars for those players.
    i mean for 3-4 tokens.
    So you 'll spend 3 tokens to get 1 ?
    lol

so be careful, it works only if you find a very special player, buy him with 1 token and the first week of the season.
    (maybe in very high levels works better)
    Hello nikolgiorgos !

I think you should try with younger players than now. 21 yo I think is not very atractive. So maybe you could try it with less, but younger players (18-19 only). I would never sign a player with 21 yo with 99%, but instead, I would sign a 18 yo player (with your player positions) for 20T.

And I think you are very very optimist about my video!! jajajaj I posted it in a lot of groups. I thought that could be a very good idea to translate my video and do a little publicity to reach more audience. And without publicity it would have no sence. Buuut... do you really think this video will affect something? I don't think so. Maybe in 1 month, but at the moment it only has 500 views (not bad, I'm really happy with this), but it will have no impact on the market (maybe 1/10 times as much).

Hopefully one day reaches 50,000 or 70,000 visits and can really affect the market. I'm always trying to reinvent myself and it would be a nice challenge to find something new. But I don't think it happens.

Maybe you could try to contact 1-2 lower teams and speak about a contract type of 3-5 tokens per player. It would be nice for both.

Thanks for wathcing, and thanks for commenting.

I've tried to do this for some times but the profit it is not worth it for me, it seems like everyone in my server is a jerk that always offers 0T. I cant deal with the headache the game is stressful already in other ways.
    grubi125, Cope King and ars86 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I've tried to do this for some times but the profit it is not worth it for me, it seems like everyone in my server is a jerk that always offers 0T. I cant deal with the headache the game is stressful already in other ways.
    I understand you... And, as I said before, "you could contact with other managers. That's a really very good system, for the next season I have accorded to sell 9-10 players and my profit is +20T before starting." It's really really important to have some friends in your close levels and have a good relation with them.

This time i have locked about 13 players on 19/39/59 and 79%..i hope someone makes a decent offer at the start of the next season.
    grubi125 and ars86 like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think you should try with younger players than now. 21 yo I think is not very atractive. So maybe you could try it with less, but younger players (18-19 only). I would never sign a player with 21 yo with 99%, but instead, I would sign a 18 yo player (with your player positions) for 20T.
    yes, usually that's my target but still you can see (with my other player, NEESKENS) I don't have much luck.
    I 'm not going for many tokens, 3-5 is enough but as you can read here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...on-offers.html

it's gives me more a disappointed and wasted time than some profit.
    Anyway, if someone is a hardcore player, it's a right way to play.
    grubi125 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, usually that's my target but still you can see (with my other player, NEESKENS) I don't have much luck.
    I 'm not going for many tokens, 3-5 is enough but as you can read here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...on-offers.html

it's gives me more a disappointed and wasted time than some profit.
    Anyway, if someone is a hardcore player, it's a right way to play.
    I don't understand why you wanted to sell NEESKENS. 121% and you wanted to sell him? With this 3 positions and hability?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast