View Poll Results: How many teams of your League participated in Mourinho's contest ?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • One

4 18.18%
  • Two

1 4.55%
  • Three

2 9.09%
  • Four

9 40.91%
  • Five

3 13.64%
  • Six

1 4.55%
  • Seven

1 4.55%
  • Eight

2 9.09%
  • Nine

1 4.55%
  • Ten

1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: How many teams of your league, played with Mourinho's team

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by OhBloodyHell View Post
    Abysmal concept for a challenge. For those of us who were competing on three fronts and playing two games in one day more often than not, who had the squad depth or time of day to do this?.
    You could play all three games in quick succession as you didn't lose any condition. Did you not know that?
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Famous
    I played all three games against Mou back to back first thing in the morning when my squad was at its best condition wise before training in preperation for the days competitive games.
    This meant that I had to set my alarm clock an extra half an hour earlier!
    05:45 for ten days to play the extra games and train for 2 teams!
    Starting eleven is sorted for next season, so I'll have a lie in tomorrow.........Alarm set for 06:15, but I'll be checking the cup and champions league draws long before then.
    Goodnight.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

I usually played the challenge matches first thing in the morning, before preparing the teams for the days' proper matches.

Took the challenge as an opportunity to get the 'Tireless' achievement for both teams. Delayed doing two matches until about an hour before the daily update and then the next day's tranche after the update.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    2 (me included). I won.
    And both of us played all the available games (3 per day).
    When my players were at the top of condition, I used to play all the 3 games in row.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12