Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Nordeus, you did it!...End of game for me

Apprentice

Angry Nordeus, you did it!...End of game for me

Dear members , after almost 2 years of playing and being connected daily it is time to "stop that ****". The engine troll evolution of the game is getting better and better in delivering ****ty results. For me is hard to digest such a bad performance of the developers, or maybe is a planed approach from Nordeus just to increase the real money investment, anyhow the result is awful in keeping me interested on this game.
    During this season I had some ****ty game results which make me proud to leave this game. Keep in mine that my team is at least 15% better than each opponent team, so I am sharing with you the below matches . I hate the results from all, but in special the draw results.

PS: Nordeus , go f... yourself, mate! Cheers!

Nordeus, you did it!...End of game for me-joc1.jpg
    Nordeus, you did it!...End of game for me-joc2.jpg
    Nordeus, you did it!...End of game for me-joc3.jpg
    Nordeus, you did it!...End of game for me-joc4.jpg
    Nordeus, you did it!...End of game for me-joc5.jpg
    Nordeus, you did it!...End of game for me-joc6.jpg
    Nordeus, you did it!...End of game for me-joc7.jpg
    missing T11 old form

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    this season, your team was jinxed, what else to say.
    Peter Renn, Bunzo and ronnymvc like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hi ronnymvc,

thank you for sharing and I really can understand your frustration after these losses. But none of them seem like these typical "troll results" we do read here about. I just recently started the game a few months ago and yeah, there are in my case as well some results which I really do not understand but I guess that's football. Plus what I have learned, the tactics and the formation of your team do count much. I played this season against opponents which had much more strength (+15/+20%) and I managed to achieve a draw or even a win. On the other hand I barely won or even lost against players which where distinctly weaker - mostly because I underestimated them.

I had recently some great games against much higher opponents and lost them only close. Of course it was frustrating but most of all I had a satisfaction to see that I can do a lot despite the other team has more firepower. Well, that's a different kind of fun.

But nevertheless there are a lot of mechanics which I would like to know better but aren't unfortunately shared. I could give some examples but that is not what this tread is about.

So: If you won't mind, would you kindly share us each formation you played (and the one of the opponent) so that we can give you some advice, what have could go wrong? Attendance, morale, bonus boosts etc.

Best,
    Nidd

Apprentice
    Hey Nidd, It takes to much time to describe each game, all the time I used counter formation, not from the shared table , just from my experience(or nik experience); regarding moral and condition , every time when I have condition more than 94% for players I just got the troll result, I hate that. I appreciate your help offer , but is not the case. Thank you!
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    missing T11 old form

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Did you read my post here ? #209
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-ready-21.html

sometimes you must watch the game from your other team, it's an anti-trolling tactic too
    lol
    Peter Renn, achiie and ronnymvc like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    And Nidd , I am not an ordinary player, I have never stay on the same level for tanking or make money or so on ...
    Nordeus, you did it!...End of game for me-cupe.jpg
    Nordeus, you did it!...End of game for me-cupe2.jpg
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    missing T11 old form

i understand you a winner just like me😊we cant accept defeat. But over time i can slowly accept defeat and learnt to get even stronger. Sometime we win sometime we lose that life, never quit. Anyway its your choice good luck.

It's not winning or losing (if you see his trophy room, he place second on CL or cup, not once, so he accepted losing test); my understanding is fairness; Nord doesn't let us play fair way, they use their dirty hand (trolling, fixing game results etc) all the time and ruined our fun.

ronnymvc, you are good old experienced manager, you see n read tons of frustration, complained in this form, they read it, our voices goes their one ear n come out from another ear. You left the game you lost the fun, they won't lose anything; take break one or two seasons then come beak to have fun on your own way (that's all I do now).
    Last edited by ibangali; 08-17-2017 at 12:57 AM.
    Altiplano, madflo19 and ronnymvc like this.

Apprentice
    @HairDryer, sometimes is hard to accept the defeat, you are right, but in most of the cases I search some logics in results(good or bad), something to change or to pay attention in the next games, but what I hate the most is the method of being trolled:

-When statistics is on your side and you lose,
    -When oppo 3 stars GK has 7-8 saves in front of your ST's 7,8 stars,
    -When your 7* GK is the worst player on the field vs a 3,4 stars team.
    -When oppo scoring percentage is 100% , and you barely could reach 10%
    -When you win with 1-0 , having 80% possession, 28 total shots, 12 on target.
    -When you lose home match with 4-0 and then you win away with 5-0,
    -When you lose in front of last place(when his only wining, in last 20 games, is vs you)...
    -and so on...
    They could do something to improve that , but there is no willingness from Nordeus side.
    motrin, Killroy, ibangali and 1 others like this.
    missing T11 old form

I totally agree with you take defeat with some logic. More and more people getting frustrated as they cant find answer nor explaination in the end lost intrest. Cheers ronnymvc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast