Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Why I like editing players, and have you edit your player?

Lightbulb Why I like editing players, and have you edit your player?

I always edit player after I won an auction...This is pointless for some guys but I will describe why I did that?

Firstly some names are not so familar to me such as Pinon, Irrgang, etc. And I couldn't comfortably know them so much, so I edited them to something that is so realistic, such as Juan Mata, Arjen Robben, Jordi Alba, Chuck Norris(?), etc... Some names are commonly featured in football world such as Gary, Markus, Boateng, etc...
    Secondly I can feel that this team is mine, I have my own players, I'm the manager of this squad, and all those stuffs...
    Thirdly To get rid of overated player from the nation who is very bad in real-world football, such as San Marino player with 5 stars??? No good at all...
    Fourthly Some names are feminine, such as Casper, Courtney, Ali, etc. That's complete fail...

That's why I edited players, some exception featured above are Garcia Pescador, Ortega and Carrion, cuz I have a few tokens left and I need to safe them on my hunt for the league title...

UPDATE Garcia Pescador is now known as Marcek Ilicevic from Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why I like editing players, and have you edit your player?-62847_561877887179972_1272644078_n.jpg  
    Last edited by pnr8555; 04-14-2013 at 04:56 AM.
    kullehh likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    congratulation, now all of us know it : D feel better ?

I think this place will be good for you: Team Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    I think this place will be good for you: Team Showcase
    I already did my team showcase thread. This is just the explaination why I edit my players. The team showcase are available in the sig...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

My whole team is "renamed" according to my taste
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Easy to edit when you have tokens to spare. Some of us dont waste tokens on editing the player's name.

I will edit a player if I don't like a name of a player or if I come up with a few good names to use when I buy a new player from scout mainly.

Many of us here have a player named Chuck Norris. He is currently the name of the Universal Player scheme we run here that has been around since last season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Think about when you found 5 stars players from San Marino? This is completely unrealistic...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Updated thread

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Fourthly Some names are feminine, such as Casper, Courtney, Ali, etc. That's complete fail...
    No... I don't think so theres quite a lot of guys out there with feminine names.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast