Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Are my players EMO or GOTH?

Are my players EMO or GOTH?

The players are always depressed even after a 5-0 win moral is always low unless I use the booster packs they are never happy is there a way to boost moral other then using packs my player scored 3 goals in a 5-0 win I checked his moral after the game and its very poor. whats going on? they are manic depressives if we won a trophy they would moan I swear the captain would say bet its not real. I can picture my star striker trying to open his cup winners medal to see if there is chocolate inside or something.

other then pack boosters how do you improve moral?
    AdRob5 likes this.

haha that thread made me laugh.
    well I don't know if you are giving them 1 booster at a time but 2 packs in a row pushes the player's moral to full no matter what it was. also if a player plays out of his regular position his moral goes down. I don't know about anything else (not considering wins/loses), I also use packs because moral is never perfect but not as much as you say so..

Rookie
    Well consistency is the one that keeps the morale up. Recently i had a bunch of morale packs with me... i spent it all on my players to boost them to full. After that I have won at least 7 matches in a row and my team has a morale of an 85 or something around that. So that is about 14 points drop in a period of 7-9 days. I can live with that.

man your team is not happy. they need some girls. get some tokens, buy a scouts and rename them to babes they will enjoy. keep in mind that they must have fast hands and a lot of stamina. these are the most important attributes. your morale will explode
    AdRob5 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu7 View Post
    man your team is not happy. they need some girls. get some tokens, buy a scouts and rename them to babes they will enjoy. keep in mind that they must have fast hands and a lot of stamina. these are the most important attributes. your morale will explode
    One of the stupidest reply on a forum for a long time for me!

I am new in a forum so I am still learning. but I know a lot about womans.

Give them Money bonuses. Their moral increases.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by UmarRussell View Post
    Give them Money bonuses. Their moral increases.
    I have issues with this.... somehow when i start giving them money bonuses., my team starts losing. Don't know why! This season got messed up in the middle coz I was winning and thought, hey why not start rewarding them for their performances, and sure enough, My 6 points lead turned into 3 points behind. Knocked out of UCL. Full of draws and losses.

I removed the bonus and now i am back on top with a 3 point lead.

Quote Originally Posted by hell_storm2004 View Post
    I have issues with this.... somehow when i start giving them money bonuses., my team starts losing. Don't know why! This season got messed up in the middle coz I was winning and thought, hey why not start rewarding them for their performances, and sure enough, My 6 points lead turned into 3 points behind. Knocked out of UCL. Full of draws and losses.

I removed the bonus and now i am back on top with a 3 point lead.
    This happened to me also

No wonder! thank you for telling me this! i was second place 3 days ago and now im in 6th place. Im removing the bonus right away!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast