Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massive Bug

Massive Bug

The biggest bug is the game itself! I was present at my match a second ago. Did my orders and formations etc. Game starts I go 1-0 down in 1min. Then within 10mins I get 2 sent off! Final whistle I'm 7-0 down! The opposition had no manager present so how the **** is this possible??? Unfair and bull****! Won't be playing again!!!

Looks like your team lost the plot in this match.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Normy_89 View Post
    The biggest bug is the game itself! I was present at my match a second ago. Did my orders and formations etc. Game starts I go 1-0 down in 1min. Then within 10mins I get 2 sent off! Final whistle I'm 7-0 down! The opposition had no manager present so how the **** is this possible??? Unfair and bull****! Won't be playing again!!!
    I would love to see a screen shot of this

Pro
    Playing almost the whole game with 2 players down, it's not unrealistic for the match to end 7-0. Your 2 players going crazy after an early goal.. i wouldn't call it a bug. Rare, yes.

Rookie
    Any team that gets 2 red cards in first 10 mins of a match deserves to loose 10-0. you got off cheap

gl on your next match

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    I would love to see a screen shot of this
    yea, same here we could help him understand what happened better.

Banned
    Its very rare 2 get 1 sent off all season on here, let alone 2 in 1 match, and within 10 mins, if wat ur saying is correct, ive only had 11 yellow cards in 37 games, not 1 has led 2 a suspension so been quite lucky, and i play hard tackling, think i´ve nearly had as many injuries as i hav cards, screen shot wud b nice 2 see as quite hard 2 believe really.

Rookie
    I remember an old Nike ad where the great players of that generation were playing against a team full of devils. I wonder if you team is that team!

well thats just bad luck i gues.. but i agree aout the game... its crap..
    i played against a team that had no goalkeeper at all.. i mean he had a field player as a goalkeeper.. and my quality was 10 more than his.. i went online to watch it.. result.. 1-1 and i scored in the 90 minute after he had the lead... yeah i was angry... next match i did not go online and i played vs an almost equaly team as mine and he had also a goalkeeper result? 7-0 for me... explain it please
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Quote Originally Posted by Normy_89 View Post
    ... within 10mins I get 2 sent off! ...
    Hard tackling and full press will do that to ya.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast