Thread: Video rewards limit

Rookie
    Ty all for the input.

Today I got 12.

No video available in last 2 months... in Italy

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Birramedia View Post
    No video available in last 2 months... in Italy
    Not sure if it's a regional thing. I'm the same as you but in the UK, nothing for 2 months, yet other players in this country are getting them fine, albeit not quite as many as in the past.
    I have adblocker switched off, thinking that may be the problem, changed browser as well, still nothing.
    Would be at least some consolation to know why we get nothing and others still get some.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Not sure if it's a regional thing. I'm the same as you but in the UK, nothing for 2 months, yet other players in this country are getting them fine, albeit not quite as many as in the past.
    I have adblocker switched off, thinking that may be the problem, changed browser as well, still nothing.
    Would be at least some consolation to know why we get nothing and others still get some.
    you dont get videos on browser mate. Have to use a phone or tablet.
    I have never watched videos on browser for rests as there arent any available.
    Doesnt matter which browser you use. Adblock doesnt matter also.
    Over a year i have been playing and i figured this out in less than a week.
    Last edited by The Destroyers; 09-01-2017 at 03:03 PM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyers View Post
    you dont get videos on browser mate. Have to use a phone or tablet.
    I have never watched videos on browser for rests as there arent any available.
    Doesnt matter which browser you use. Adblock doesnt matter also.
    Over a year i have been playing and i figured this out in less than a week.
    I was getting 20 greens and 10+ tokens a day if I was lucky from the browser up until two months ago, been playing for almost 5 years,
    Like I say anecdotal evidence is very mixed as to what the criteria for getting videos is.
    Just because you are/are not getting them one way, in this game that doesn't mean others are not getting different from you.
    Be nice to actually know why.......

"The Destroyers" is right. There aren't (at least for some time now) any boosters available in the browser version of the game.

Rookie
    I was getting 20 greens and 10+ tokens a day if I was lucky from the browser up until two months ago, been playing for almost 5 years,
    Like I say anecdotal evidence is very mixed as to what the criteria for getting videos is.
    Just because you are/are not getting them one way, in this game that doesn't mean others are not getting different from you.
    Be nice to actually know why.......
    yes i used to get tokens by watching videos but this stopped around 2 months ago ...But not 1 person i know who plays this except for you obviously, has ever been able to watch videos for rests using browser. Its non existent.

Also the day before the banner/button or whatever you wish to call it disappeared, I managed to watch 125 videos for Tokens LOL.
    I got an email off nordeus about 5 hours later basically saying they thought i used a token injector of some kind(I think the AD just bugged out as i got the same 1 over and over again). Needless to say they followed that up with another email saying I had done nothing wrong.
    But worryingly the banner has never been there since lol
    I'm really sorry guys.
    Last edited by The Destroyers; 09-01-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Famous
    yes i used to get tokens by watching videos but this stopped around 2 months ago ...But not 1 person i know who plays this except for you obviously, has ever been able to watch videos for rests using browser. Its non existent.
    You just clicked on your 'rests' and a page would open with 'hold on while we search for free reward videos'.
    That just times out now with a 'Sorry, we're all out of reward videos right now' message.
    It used to not time out, and provide videos for me as the 1300 I've got left and am working my way through can attest to.

Rookie
    You just clicked on your 'rests' and a page would open with 'hold on while we search for free reward videos'.
    That just times out now with a 'Sorry, we're all out of reward videos right now' message.
    It used to not time out, and provide videos for me as the 1300 I've got left and am working my way through can attest to.
    It never worked for me. 12 months of sorry no rests available.
    I have always had to use a Phone or Tablet.
    Seems you are the only person it worked for in the last 12months. Out of Millions LOL

Famous
    It never worked for me. 12 months of sorry no rests available.
    I have always had to use a Phone or Tablet.
    Seems you are the only person it worked for in the last 12months. Out of Millions LOL
    And it doesn't work now, that's what the threads about!
    Kinda annoying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast