Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.13 - 29th of August

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by R3volta View Post
    Fix The ball possession bar that with this new update has disappeared. Only seen at the time of substitutions
    Thanks for this R3volta, the team is aware of this issue and are working on it. It is still visible in the Squad/Tactics section during LM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    With this new update "Community Feed" tab is added and, basically you can follow Top Eleven on FB,Twitter,instagram and so on.....
    But,if you go to "Options" tab then you can basically do all those sort of things earlier too.
    This new section allows us to be much more dynamic (share new videos, forum threads, contests on social, etc). We wanted to call attention to our channels in the early stages with the feed, but we're excited about doing a lot with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    This new section allows us to be much more dynamic (share new videos, forum threads, contests on social, etc). We wanted to call attention to our channels in the early stages with the feed, but we're excited about doing a lot with it.
    Okay, seems like a good idea but, the older option should be removed in that case to avoid cluttering.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Okay, seems like a good idea but, the older option should be removed in that case to avoid cluttering.
    Great point. That's awesome feedback. Thanks achiie.

Sausy where is the History?
    Alessio Fitch and lespa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Great point. That's awesome feedback. Thanks achiie.
    Club History ????
    dsio, Bunzo and brolly like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Just at the first look from Android 6.0.1 smartphone with 5,0 inches screen:

1. During the life matches the name of the second club in the right upper corner is cut - I can see only 3 first letters
    2. In FA chat I can not see what I'm typing - as soon as you press the letters to type anything the arrow in the needed field moves to the right but no letters appear like I'm always pressing the space button.

Unfortunately I can not send you the pictures right now - will send them later.

3. The update looks really useless till now. There are really much more important things that we want to see in this game which must be added first
    Altiplano and FC Dacia Terra like this.

VIP
    Who's stupid idea was to stretch the screen? Do you know how many glitches you created doing it? Stop embarrassing yourself Nordeus!!!

[Official] Top Eleven v5.13 - 29th of August-1eeeeee.jpg
    FC Dacia Terra, lespa and Ozz like this.

Dreamer
    I got some crazy glitches as well. One of my players that I was trying to sub in got stuck on the screen. His icon wouldn't go away no matter what screen I switched to.
    I figured it was my browser, but after reading other posts I suspect otherwise, it was yet another glitch in this version.

The stretching the screen looks horrible and made it nearly impossible for me to read stuff. I've never had to zoom in in order to read things on any website in my life, until now. The fonts are either way too big or way too small on nearly every menu, this really has been a problem since the start but it's even worse now.

And the glitch on mobile where you can't see the play by play bar is still there. Can we just roll back this version to the previous one? From what I can tell it did nothing but stretch the screen and cause a bunch of bugs.

yup i dont understand why they do this. Most of us here in the community and fb asked for "History"not this this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast