Thread: Looking for an experienced T11 Manager

Looking for an experienced T11 Manager

To learn from. Still trying to learn the game...looking for someone to friend up with. Explain the in depth terms. Bit like Parent/Feeder clubs of modern day. Anyone interested just post in here

what kind of help are you talking about? you can send me PM I'll help as much as I can.

Well for a start people are selling players across the forum how does that work? They talk about buying scouts. How? What do you need by Level 5 to be confortable moving up levels?

you can only buy players from teams that are in your server, and the player has to be 5* or lower. so they're probably talking about buying players from their friends who play on the same server with them.
    you can buy scouts for 50 tokens, just go to the transfer section and there's a scout tag you can click there.
    what do you need by level 5? pretty good team with fine subs just like any other level I guess.

Hmm can't find the scout thing on mobile app

Addicted
    scroll to the right at the transfer list

Yeah that's fine but how do you buy more?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    To learn from. Still trying to learn the game...looking for someone to friend up with. Explain the in depth terms. Bit like Parent/Feeder clubs of modern day. Anyone interested just post in here
    the way i learned a lot was whatever was on my mind, I typed in the advanced search in top right on this site. Chances are it was discussed extensively already on this forum. Google actually worked too. For example, google 'transfer negotiations top eleven forum' and you get links to helpful info.

Thanks magic will try that!