View Poll Results: What must be Nordeus next project ?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make 3D live animations

6 8.00%
  • Bring back club history and stats

50 66.67%
  • Fix the game stats and mechanics (ball possession/shot efficiency, abnormal skills of players)

36 48.00%
  • Re-organize associations

18 24.00%
  • Re-organize auctions system (buying-selling players, negotiations)

17 22.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: NORDEUS next project ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

NORDEUS next project ?

We can see the latest period that Nordeus is very active about giving new features in the game.
    But if you were Nordeus chief, product manager, what would be your order to devs team to work for ?

Let's say that the stuff you have, can work for two projects so you can vote two times
    smk fc and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 and 3 I would like to see, some improvements regarding the game engine and of course the classic trophy room.
    Bunzo and smk fc like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

"Club history" the most important do they really bother or listen????

Pro
    The first suggestion would be an amazing shift in top 11 if it ever came to happen.
    The second and third suggestions are easy technical issues and not complicated for the programmers ( but maybe the second will increase the size of the app and that's why they erase it ???? )

The fourth and fifth ones ... I don't know what you mean by reorganize each one exactly ? but these would be very easy to be done once the decision about each feature has been taken ... the problem is that they are taking sometimes some unpopular decisions .... they should create polls on facebook and here about each decision BEFORE they apply it ...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The first suggestion would be an amazing shift in top 11 if it ever came to happen.
    Yes that would be great if the live scenes had some relation with the game mechanics and not being just some preset vids.
    Also that could make the game a lot "heavier" and probably with more bugs.
    We saw many bugs with the latest update (which was more "easier" than 3D)

In generals, nothing is easy in T11 and nothing goes fast.
    from this forum here, there are some suggestions, ideas or problem reports about the game.
    The communication team (Jeeves, Sausy, Voldara) transfer that to nordeus round table
    Project, commercial, marketing and don't know who other manager decides how important it is and how with it fits with company's targets and then the devs must work on it.

Just to give you some examples as you are new in the forum.
    Playing vs higher lv opponents for the Cup (3 and 4 levels above) was an important issue for managers.
    It changed (setting max +1 lv) after 2-3 years.

This "trick" with loans, spotted here in the forum from September of 2016
    https://forum.topeleven.com/associat...ber-loans.html
    they fixed it after 5 months.

Reorganize the associations meaning that there are "pro" teams which do tanking and keep 10* teams and with a mix of weak teams are manipulating the asso draw.
    Also the latest issue with abnormal skills of players which "fools" the engine.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

niko the easiest one i think is Club History. That is the most suggested why cant they give us back?Any reason?
    smk fc likes this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Exactly the mechanics, I am sure there are loads of managers who are tired of their efforts are down the toilet. Club history would also be nice, but is not of top priority for me. 3D animations would also be awesome, however the last update indicated us that it is too far from the Nordeus capability now and I will share my thoughts regarding that in the update thread today if I will have time. They should fix the remaining issues in the first place, then they may try to push the boundaries. I am neutral to other options, it's okay whether they take action or not related to them.

Famous
    3D animations I think will be too much for the game to handle. We see so many bugs with the game as it is that I think the amount of information being handled by the engine if 3D animations were happening would just crash the entire system. Besides if you want to play something with animations go play FIFA or PES.
    Club history is something I've never had so don't miss. I sympathise with all the players who have lost it, but my question is this. If it was reintroduced, from when would it start? Would players only be happy if Nordeus recovered all the information on each and every individual team right back to the very first day of playing? Or will players be happy if their clubs history begins on an arbitrary date decided by Nordeus? For example, although you've played 20 seasons your history starts from season 21 when the update happens?
    Fix game stats? Agreed that things seem weird sometimes, but I've never been one to complain about troll results. They happen in the real world too. Perhaps I've just been lucky so far. The outrageous abnormal skills of 5000% fitness on a goalkeeper seen in associations is just ludicrous, and if Nordeus allow this to continue the game will cease to bear any resemblance to reality whatsoever. Cap the percentage any given skill can have, once the limit is hit the points go to another random skill?
    Associations got my vote in the poll because this is where so many other problems stem from. Exploits, cheats, multiple accounts, repetitive tanking. Things that lead to abnormally high skills, trophies being lost by genuine active managers and bugs, bugs, bugs. Please sort associations out first. No member changes throughout the season? All members from the same level/ within 5 levels of each other? Reduce tokens on offer? Leagues within associations?eg associations with the same members month after month face similar ones. Remove the bloody thing altogether!
    Auction I think are working. Ok, it's different, less interactive, less fun. But it works. And I imagine it's profitable for Nordeus. And if it keeps me playing for free it's ok.
    CHANGE ASSOCIATIONS or BIN IT!
    madflo19, achiie, USARABAT and 1 others like this.

Bring back club history and stats!!!!!!
    lespa, FC Dacia Terra and smk fc like this.
    Admin at Top Eleven United | TE Youtuber | Liverpool FC

My wishlist :
    1. Without Club history it's hard to imagine a club!
    2. Associations are prone to so many loop-holes and manipulations.
    3. Fixing the game stats and mechanics is also very crucial but, it can take time viz-a-viz 1 & 2.

Lastly, i sincerely hope someone reads it from nordeus' side
    Last edited by achiie; 09-04-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    smk fc likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast