View Poll Results: What must be Nordeus next project ?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make 3D live animations

6 8.00%
  • Bring back club history and stats

50 66.67%
  • Fix the game stats and mechanics (ball possession/shot efficiency, abnormal skills of players)

36 48.00%
  • Re-organize associations

18 24.00%
  • Re-organize auctions system (buying-selling players, negotiations)

17 22.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: NORDEUS next project ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    niko the easiest one i think is Club History. That is the most suggested why cant they give us back?Any reason?
    as i said before, nothing is easy.
    Club history and season's stats were an implement in old version but now in the new, we don't know if game mechanics can read all the previous stats and results (like goals/ assists / participation of players from lv1).
    Also it needs at least one more button in the menu.

@ achiie
    Lastly, i sincerely hope someone reads it from nordeus' side
    I 'm sure they see and they are have some plans but maybe it's not a priority.
    As you can see from @Altiplano post
    "Club history is something I've never had so don't miss."

there are so many managers playing T11 over a year now, who don't know about that.
    Maybe they 're thinking that implements like contests or 3D live is more attractive for the majority of new players.

It's something we don't know, I mean all those numbers, stats about new customers, old managers, which is the target group and how much money every category spends.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    How can I create a poll about certain ideas like you did here? thx

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    How can I create a poll about certain ideas like you did here? thx
    easy in web version (i'm not uing tapatalk... i'm using web version on my ipad pro too)

NORDEUS next project ?-newpoll.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and USARABAT like this.

You missed out 'None of the above'.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I would love club history but I'm still surprised few people want a change in the gameplay aspect since I think that is the thing that keeps me logging in every day.
    Lately I have this feeling that the game just feels empty, I wanted to make some posts to address some issues but lately I've been kinda busy.
    To condense it: my problem is the results bad or good seem to come no matter what you do (I know it is a simulation but I feel completely removed from my team like it doesn't matter if I play or not since my actions don't register). It is funny to make fun of things like the assistant and the broken stats but now its getting old and it is becoming a problem to actually enjoy the game.
    Most of registered forum members including me love the managing aspects and I have learned so many things here, we try to discover secrets in every aspect of the game (but are they part of the game in the first place or are we playing with our imaginations). I'm frustrated without being able to give specific commands to players instead of the general ones, like if your player just keeps shooting a real manager will shout him and he won't do it anymore, we need a system where we can select which of our players is a target for 1-organizing 2-passing 3-shooting and trying to score 4-specific targets to mark etc. Your player gets a yellow there should be a way to tell him to make less tackles instead of setting the settings Low for all the team .

Another problem I noticed is the time doesn't make sense (the game is around 10 minutes) but the first game minutes take more real life time than the last ones (maybe it is true that we are watching a video and not a real live match). I was leading 1-0 against a good team and I was happy with the result but in 82nd minute he scores. I swear by the time I went to the tactics screen he had scored the second goal and by the time I pressed save tactics the match was over. 10 in game minutes in 10 seconds. No time to react or even close your eyes.

I know nothing will change with the game but something is changing with me, it is not fun to watch a prerecorded video anymore I am the manager not a spectator so make me feel like one.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    You missed out 'None of the above'.
    well, those four choices (2-5) is what concerns more the managers as I can see here from the forum or some fb T11 groups I follow.

The first one, 3D is what I suspect that will be one of the next features of the game

(if I can understand right from this post #6
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...-consider.html )

If anyone else wants to add something else, feel free
    Nick Lizas and FC Dacia Terra like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I went with the favors so it seems we are all on the same page:
    Bring back club history and stats
    Fix the game stats and mechanics (ball possession/shot efficiency, abnormal skills of players)

I guess Nordeus has skipped to the epilogue
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Pro
    There is an awesome game called Score Hero which is 3D . it gives the manager the freedom to decide the tactics and how to score .. I like it a lot but after like 30 levels it becomes very very difficult ... if Top 11 applies the concept of Score Hero for its results and keeps it's characteristic especially the idea of auctio I would support the first suggestion.

Dreamer
    Here are my thoughts on each:

3D live animations are not that important and probably wouldn't add that much to the game, and would probably require a really good connection so is that even feasible?

Club history and stats... there is really no excuse why this isn't here already. Everyone wants it, we had it before, yet time after time we are let down when for some unknown reason they don't do it.

Fix the game stats and mechanics is most important, but also a lot more work. Obviously the 2 biggest issues for me are, how when possession is 70/30 how the team with 70% has 16 shots 6 on target and the team with 30% has 14 shots and 5 on target. That is totally wrong. The way people are exploiting to create unrealistic players is also a problem.

Fixing associations is probably very important to many. I have given up trying to enjoy it since it's been nothing but bugs and a contest of who can exploit the game better from the very start. Obviously they need to fix the draw exploiting trick and make it fair, but I've gotten to where I don't care and only play for the prizes.

Fixing auctions is also a big one for me. The new auction system is garbage and the fact we can't sell/buy to/from real managers anymore is very disappointing to say the least. Unfortunately our complaints have fallen on deaf ears and it looks like we'll be stuck with this junk for the foreseeable future, so once again I've given up on that being changed and have adjusted my team planning accordingly.

With the exception of the 3D animations, these are all critical things that need to be done. I hope they can start fixing/adding/improving on them soon.

Addicted
    Another topic for forum members to share their opinions, criticize game and so on. There were a lot of similar posts about this and that (without poll of course) but the the result was the same i mentioned in 1 sentence. New update coming soon with another competition and maybe some cosmetic fix which is useful as saying give back club history and stats
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast