Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By ChelseaJohn
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 3 Post By gizzmo
  • 3 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Don't buy the scout! Warning

Don't buy the scout! Warning

To try it out I was crazy enough to trust Nordeus on this. I got 3 Goalkeepers, and all lowest stars offered. It's a con on all good managers who pay their wages!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    KenoticFC, gizzmo and Bunzo like this.

Pro
    hahaha someone advised you not to earlier yesterday morning here on this forum ... never buy scout even from assistant they are crap all and perform like 90-99%players you find on the auction most of the times regardless of the stars ( their stars are fake just a visual trick )

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    hahaha someone advised you not to earlier yesterday morning here on this forum ... never buy scout even from assistant they are crap all and perform like 90-99%players you find on the auction most of the times regardless of the stars ( their stars are fake just a visual trick )
    Don't buy the scout! Warning-gks.png

Its almost magical ehh ;D

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...e-scout-2.html

Pro
    That's true Khris you had the instinct after I saw the screen shots and what happened to Nikolo... I no longer believe in scouts ...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    That was not his point. He's been tricked by the game with this shameful offer. Scouts DO perform. I have won 6 trebles with a full squad of scouts. They are a nice option for people who do not want to spend their day waiting for the good option on the auction list. They provide your team with STARS which are the main parameter in the game. Only high- starred teams can win the cup. And scouts are useful for that. We all have made the experiment of playing a 2 or 3-star player in a team worth 7 in average. And we all saw him getting the best rating in the match. But at the end of the day, you are not going to win titles with 2 or 3-star teams. I believe in stars and not in match ratings.
    Niddhoeggr, nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Apparently the odds of getting an 8 star player from the 119 token Scout offer is the same as Palace getting 3 points
    Niddhoeggr, gizzmo and Cloverfield like this.