Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: CUP winners come in and show off your big, juicy shiny Piece!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Got my chance at another CL tomorrow. Here's hoping for something good this season.
    good luck!
    Bluebird Hewitt likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Hopefully I will get the chance to parade my ware here later, wish me luck in the cup. May the washi fly
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by jimyna View Post
    Won on pens today,against an opponent who was supporting himself with 3of his alts!..needless to say,he only managed one shot on target in 120mins =]..oh,me lvl10 v lvl11..
    serious? That guy is sad!
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Apprentice
    cup winner 3-1. money reward crap
    tomorrow i will get another crap reward 4 winning the cl....
    so what the prizes are crap.
    fmldotcom and shwanko07 like this.

Apprentice
    im actually swinning in money this season after only buying 4-5 players and using nordeus generated players on rotation (sold off my players last season down to 14 man squad, then got a whole bunch of 1 year 2-3 star older players generated to make up squad)

i have 10 mil saved up so far this season from all results
    Last edited by Rapyer; 04-04-2013 at 02:53 PM.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Hopefully I will get the chance to parade my ware here later, wish me luck in the cup. May the washi fly
    For sure you coming!!!
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    im actually swinning in money this season after only buying 4-5 players and using nordeus generated players on rotation (sold off my players last season down to 14 man squad, then got a whole bunch of 1 year 2-3 star older players generated to make up squad)

i have 10 mil saved up so far this season from all results
    you got 3 cups? NICE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    cup winner 3-1. money reward crap
    tomorrow i will get another crap reward 4 winning the cl....
    so what the prizes are crap.
    Trophies are priceless. You can show off trophies but money who respect you?

i'm here after a hard final i won 3-3 (pen. 4-1) against a stronger in quality and ranking team-lvl 3 VS lvl 4-
    i couldn't see the match while he did and made many subs. that i think i would have won with a big difference without these subs.
    anyway , this is my first cup and i consider it as the best title after 2nd in last years CL and 1st in the league in first season and current one
    fmldotcom and shwanko07 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    i'm here after a hard final i won 3-3 (pen. 4-1) against a stronger in quality and ranking team-lvl 3 VS lvl 4-
    i couldn't see the match while he did and made many subs. that i think i would have won with a big difference without these subs.
    anyway , this is my first cup and i consider it as the best title after 2nd in last years CL and 1st in the league in first season and current one
    Post a pic of the GK!!! Too bad you didn't watch, penalties are so intense.
    Congratzzz

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast