Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What is this then. A player changes his real quality?

Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    This is terrible.

When ever I try to buy new players, Level 50 players just pay tons of tokens. This is ruining the game.
    Its what all the people wanted to get their tokens back if they did not win an auction .
    I wasn't too sure at first but I really like this new system now. Nordgens on tap every 4 mins and no need to get up at 5am to fight for one or two.
    What makes you think someone at level 50 has more tokens to bid than you have? I very much doubt that is the case btw

This is terrible.

When ever I try to buy new players, Level 50 players just pay tons of tokens. This is ruining the game.
    Its what all the people wanted to get their tokens back if they did not win an auction .
    I wasn't too sure at first but I really like this new system now. Nordgens on tap every 4 mins and no need to get up at 5am to fight for one or two.
    What makes you think someone at level 50 has more tokens to bid than you have? I very much doubt that is the case btw
    madflo19 and Niddhoeggr like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    This is very unrealistic. I am fighting against people who are prepared to pay 40 tokens on 1 99% player!
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Famous
    This is very unrealistic. I am fighting against people who are prepared to pay 40 tokens on 1 99% player!
    And during the opening week of the new season that's pretty much a normal price to pay.
    Gaining 120 tokens a season you should be able to buy 3 or 4 players at 95% plus. That's a new team every 4 seasons.
    We're all fishing in the same sea.
    Bunzo and Niddhoeggr like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    And during the opening week of the new season that's pretty much a normal price to pay.
    Gaining 120 tokens a season you should be able to buy 3 or 4 players at 95% plus. That's a new team every 4 seasons.
    We're all fishing in the same sea.
    There are so many players on the market. Why are people paying so much for 99%. They may as well buy a scout!
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Famous
    There are so many players on the market. Why are people paying so much for 99%. They may as well buy a scout!
    A scout with 22/23 years is about finished as far as making training gains goes. By buying an 18 year old 99% player you can better control which attributes he gains through training and use far less rest packs to keep him a 6 star player for five seasons as compared to a scout list player.
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12