Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By gamer5289
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Cedric

Thread: Training

Pro

Training

did you even notice that when you chose drills that cost 7.5% energy your players lose energy 8 % and sometimes 9 % if you repeat the drill ???

Shouldn't this be fixed ???
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-20-2017 at 08:29 AM.

It is a medium like the player ratings 8.3 is considered 8 and so on, the player still has the 0.5 condition hidden it just doesn't show the decimals.

Pro
    Don't you think they should erase the fraction from drills coz if each player lose 0.5 energy * 14 players = 7 % energy * 4 training each day = around 30 % energy = 2 rests each day * 30 days each season = 60 rests go away just because of fractions of 0.25- 0.5 - 0.75 waste of energy in the current drills

Dreamer
    The condition loss shown in the drills here are an estimate/average of what a player will lose.
    When power training using the same set of 6 drills, I have seen a player lose variable amount of condition for the same drills.
    So, there is more to it than just looking at the condition listed in the drills.
    USARABAT and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @gamer5289 is right
    training has two hidden/unknown effects to new or not experience players.
    Managers who were doing power-training with the old version, are familiar with that.

- one is the blue bar of refilling one old skill point
    How close is to get the next sp

- the other is a mini roll dice in training.
    For the same set of drills (lets say 5 hard = -15%) , one player could loose -13% , one -15% and another -18%.
    The last one will also have little better gaining from the others.

So it's not wasted condition loss.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Kto
    Ah really? That diced condition is not wasted? I thought condition loss can be different based on luck, but is not bound to the skill progress (which I thought has another mini dice rolling for itself).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No, it's not wasted.
    In old version it was very clear to see it because there was a bar of 0-100 (for the next sp) and you could see the difference in progress (comparing between two players or the same player from training to training).
    achiie and HairDryer like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    I started the same, asking for everything in the 1-2-3 season and from the 4 forward (now I am 6), win my first DOBLETE - TRIPLETE and I have a formidable template that grows as the "popcornde cinema" lol!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Apprentice
    Maybe this will help you a little bit! I am raising my players every time I have green briefcases and so far I do not miss the tactics!

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...g-planner.html
    USARABAT likes this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10