Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: This is bull****, i cant handle it any more

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    5 Packs????? What planet are you living on???? 15 Packs! (5= 1 day, 9=2 days, 12=3 days, 14=4 days, 15=how long ever).

Until now I spent 174 Packs this season. (had to buy 50, rest came from friends, out of games, hospital facility, advertising videos, etc)

So if you really get it for 5 packs, pls let the community know how your'e doing that, respectively whom do you know at Nordeus...
    OOPS! brainfart and typo...fixed

Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    Call me dude as soon as you have reached level 8, are number 1 there in the league 2 days before end of season (thats where I stand) and have won the cup 5 times in a row, the CL twice and the league 4 times.
    Then you propably will understand what we are talking about here. Agreed amateur?

@ cosmin 100: Wait and see. One day you too will loose your temper when you finally will have realized that certain things obviously do NOT happen by coincidence.

@ Morgan O'Bree: Thank you for the very "useful" hints. DREAMER!
    Bro, it will NEVER happen and let me explain you why
    1- I'm an adult so I know when to quit
    2- Will not make a fuss and I will JUST LEAVE
    3- This is a GAME only, not real life
    4- So I don't plan on any posting to share my disbelieving of the game but hey, who knows

What's I'm saying is that there are some many babies in this game that it's just annoying to hear them complaining all over the forum! Cheers and good luck on the new season!
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Apprentice
    You are still second best....over 300 days of injured players total. And not a single worry was given.

Put it through cost/benefit module and sell or heal, depending on importance and investment built in player...Ended 3rd because of that, worse than crowns taken last 4 seasons

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    Bro, it will NEVER happen and let me explain you why
    1- I'm an adult so I know when to quit
    2- Will not make a fuss and I will JUST LEAVE
    3- This is a GAME only, not real life
    4- So I don't plan on any posting to share my disbelieving of the game but hey, who knows

What's I'm saying is that there are some many babies in this game that it's just annoying to hear them complaining all over the forum! Cheers and good luck on the new season!
    Well.... I have your point.... BUT:

1) I am an adult too (dont know who is the elder one of us)
    2) I simply do not want to leave. I like the game!
    3) You are right and wrong. Right for the game itself, but if we get cheated, we are cheated in REAL LIFE. And there I get angry!
    4) And as there are many user around, that obviously are not questioning the system, I think that one should draw their attention to the fact, that it might be, that not all results they reach in the game (or not) are results caused by their skills or mistakes.

Finally: Good and successful next season to you too!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345