Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Criteria to put players I the nego list

Quote Originally Posted by 3rVis View Post
    http://prntscr.com/gooa3j why this player cant be in nego list , hes abt to get the next lvl star ?
    Because he is not at 59% and 0.2 skill points before the next star.

For example this player:

He is at 59%, which means he is about to get to his 4th star and he will appear as a 99% player in the negotiation list for managers 2 levels below me when we meet certain conditions.

When we look at his stats, he has to be 0.2 skill points short of the next star, so that managers can buy him via negotiations.

So we will try to make his stats even to determine how far he is from a 225 rating. We subtract 2.2 of the 227.3 attack rating and add it to the 222.8 defence to make it 225. Then we subtract the remaining 0.1 (for a 225 attack rating as well) and add it to the 224.3 physical rating to make it a 224.4...

So he is 0.6 stat points away from a 225 rating which means we need to add 0.4 stat points to get him into negotiation list for sure.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 09-23-2017 at 12:20 PM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Hi Der_Ryan_M!

Thanks for going into details!

So in this case (see picture below) my player will need to acquire additional 0,2 points (because right now he is 0,4 points short to gain the next star)?

Criteria to put players I  the nego list-nyenti.jpg

Is there a simple formula to convert the missing points into skills so that I will know how much I will have to train him? Or do I have to be quite careful and check after each training session? I know that Nik wrote a lot about that in his thread but I did not read everything and I'm still not very sure about that.

Oh and just to be clear: I know the player is probably not very interesting because he is quite old but I just want to understand the whole mechanic and he is the only one who fits the best.

Edit: Well, I carefully trained him a few times and after three gained skill points (+3% skills) he is now -0,2 away from the next star. I can't lock him with another position or SA training because he is fully trained but basically I don't want/need to sell him. He's a backup player so it's alright.
    Last edited by Niddhoeggr; 09-23-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Criteria to put players I  the nego list-nyenti2.jpg
    I trained him a little bit and that's the current situation. Should be alright, I guess?

One more question: Am I right with the assumption that I can't sell him because I'm only manager level 5 and he would be too strong for the guys one level below (because the feature is as you all know for sure only unlocked by reaching level 4)?

Thanks and best,
    Nidd

Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    Hi Der_Ryan_M!

Thanks for going into details!

So in this case (see picture below) my player will need to acquire additional 0,2 points (because right now he is 0,4 points short to gain the next star)?

That's completely right.

Is there a simple formula to convert the missing points into skills so that I will know how much I will have to train him? Or do I have to be quite careful and check after each training session? I know that Nik wrote a lot about that in his thread but I did not read everything and I'm still not very sure about that.

No, there is no formula. Just be careful when training. When my players are about 0.5 before the next star, I just go with a maximum of 6% condition loss into the training session, so for example 2x press the play for defensive players or 1x fast counter attacks and 1x pass, go and shoot for offensive players. When you are 0.3 and add a 6% training, there is usually no way he will get to the next star by accident.

Oh and just to be clear: I know the player is probably not very interesting because he is quite old but I just want to understand the whole mechanic and he is the only one who fits the best.

Edit: Well, I carefully trained him a few times and after three gained skill points (+3% skills) he is now -0,2 away from the next star. I can't lock him with another position or SA training because he is fully trained but basically I don't want/need to sell him. He's a backup player so it's alright.

What you should also notice, the % and the actual skill points are in no relation whatsoever. So a player can basically get no % in a training session but his skills can grow by 0.1 or more and vice versa. So just check after every session, not just the ones he gets %.
    I answered in your quotation.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    I trained him a little bit and that's the current situation. Should be alright, I guess?

One more question: Am I right with the assumption that I can't sell him because I'm only manager level 5 and he would be too strong for the guys one level below (because the feature is as you all know for sure only unlocked by reaching level 4)?

Your player is 99%, so when you are level 5 other level 5 managers can buy him, because he is 99% for them as well.

Thanks and best,
    Nidd
    Again.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Thanks so much, Der_Ryan_M!

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M
    What you should also notice, the % and the actual skill points are in no relation whatsoever. So a player can basically get no % in a training session but his skills can grow by 0.1 or more and vice versa. So just check after every session, not just the ones he gets %.
    I noticed that while training another guy! Thanks a lot!

Best,
    Nidd
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

No problem bro.
    What you should also keep in mind is, that there are some strange things happening with players you want to get to negotiations. I had players getting a star with 0.1 skill points off. I also got players with for example 60% that haven't gotten their 4th star and so on.
    Each player is different and I don't know how the game calculates the skill points, the overall player %, the stars and so on exactly. It just doesn't make any sense sometimes.

Thats why the 0.2 rule is the best I could figure out in a long term. But if something goes wrong somehow, don't be too disappointed.

Good luck with selling your players!

Greets, Ryan
    Niddhoeggr and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    because there are hidden decimals @Der_Ryan_M
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Someone knows which is the criteria to put players in this list? I got 5 players, 2 at 99% and 3 at 79%, all of them 18 yo and FT, and I'm getting no offer, not even 0T offers. Thanks
    Do you wanna sell some of them?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast