Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By adifairus
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Which of these two Norgen players would you buy and why ?

Pro

Which of these two Norgen players would you buy and why ?

Okay these are similar positions players with almost same age generated by Nordeus ...

If you think that the data shown below are important ... I think almost everybody will chose the best scorer ?

But if you don't care about the data or you think they are fake (visual tricks ) which players would you chose ? - why ?

Attachment 88042Attachment 88043Attachment 88044Attachment 88045Attachment 88046Attachment 88047
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-24-2017 at 01:41 PM.

i will buy 18 years old player, he seems can surpass that 19 yr in ability.

about goal score, i think that 18's got less goal because maybe he was played in DML position assigned by his previous manager while that 19 played in AML
    USARABAT likes this.

18 year old

"about goal score, i think that 18's got less goal because maybe he was played in DML position assigned by his previous manager while that 19 played in AMLaaa"

Remeber these statistics for these players are total fictional
    They have never had any previous manager
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Pro
    they had a manager in academy below 18 they play under 17 world cup ...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    As far as I know, play stats do reset once you transfer him so if he played OK in X team doesn't really mean will play as good in the Y team but of course he might play even better if is a happy case.

Then what's left? Focus on a player that's under 2, as many positions as possible if you believe this can help & special ability.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

No Greek no party.

Josh Bramley, 18 yers old, probably good for DML. If I tank season he would be 19 years next season with special ability of my choice and better quality. Not to mention others players are going to drop with good progression after 3 seasons (when they get 22 years players progression decrease for about 20%) but Josh will keep his progression good for another season.