Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Criteria to put players I the nego list

Dreamer

Criteria to put players I the nego list

Someone knows which is the criteria to put players in this list? I got 5 players, 2 at 99% and 3 at 79%, all of them 18 yo and FT, and I'm getting no offer, not even 0T offers. Thanks
    GloryHinter likes this.

They are automatically put in the negotiation list and yes your players do fit the criteria. You just haven't gotten any offers yet, maybe no one is interested and that can be annoying because no one knows how many people can see your players.
    FC Dacia Terra and Niddhoeggr like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    They are automatically put in the negotiation list and yes your players do fit the criteria. You just haven't gotten any offers yet, maybe no one is interested and that can be annoying because no one knows how many people can see your players.
    I find I only get offers when they are almost 80 or 100%. I check this by looking at skills and add the physical defence and attack averages together. I find I get offers when they add up and end in .7 to .9. Easy 2 screw up and them gain a star tho

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yes only 99 79 59... rated players are set for negotiation that is the rule.
    If you plan to sell a player through nego. then you shouldn't use them in matches or train them once they reach the quota. If they gain man of the match or the daily skill bonus they will have a 4% increase in a random skill that sometimes results in a 1% arquality increase, so be careful there.
    Teach them a special ability or new position so they won't gain more skills through training.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Their skill has to be 0.2 before the next star.

So for example if your five star rating starts at 225, the skills should be defense 224.9, attack 224.9, physical 225.

When your player is 0.2 before the next star, he is guaranteed to be in negotiation list.
    FC Dacia Terra and manoc1992 like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

So for example if your five star rating starts at 225, the skills should be defense 224.9, attack 224.9, physical 225.

When your player is 0.2 before the next star, he is guaranteed to be in negotiation list.
    That makes sense. How can I know to be in that 0.2 from next start? Any hints? Thanks

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    No one interested is not an option cause are worst players being sold, so....

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    That makes sense. How can I know to be in that 0.2 from next start? Any hints? Thanks
    Forget it, I found out already, doing the average. Thanks a lot man

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

no, not anymore
    read this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tion-list.html

I got 5 players, 2 at 99% and 3 at 79%, all of them 18 yo and FT, and I'm getting no offer, not even 0T offers
    that's because there are only 10-20 other managers who can see your players in their nego list but they aren't interesting.
    After some time, the list of your viewers is refreshing but maybe it's too late.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, not anymore
    There are some exceptions, but with 0.2 you can be sure, that they will appear in negotiations lists. I sold over 200 players in negotiations, always with 0.2.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast