Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fmldotcom

Thread: I want advice on how to improve my team.

Rookie

I want advice on how to improve my team.

I want advice on how to improve my team.-549096_127381510786403_1837832897_n.jpg

This is my current team. I won the league and in the cup i eliminated in the semifinals. Now i am going on the 2nd level and i want your advice on how to improve my team. My goal is to win the champions league and the league.

Your team is pretty strong, and should be more than OK for level 2. I would just try to get by with your current squad, and save as many tokens as you can, which would place you in a good position for level 3 next time.

In the CL, you should only be up against other level 2 teams, so you would have a decent chance.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    Thanks for the advice. I think i should buy some players but i don't have enough money. :/

Banned
    your team is ok...BUT

I would start to pick up players that have more than one position. I.E. AML/ML, DMR/DR, DC/DMC.
    You can have less players playing more positions and allow yourself more players on your roster that are multi-positional in case of injuries.

When I moved to 2nd level (just last season), it was a shock. I won the treble but I almost sold and bought new players for every position as I was not prepared for the lack of skills for that level. You will sell your worst players and buy ones better than your current best. I think I have 3 players who are still in my team from LVL 1, but they are fast trainers and I am sure they will be replaced next season or 2.

My advice: spend $10 and get 80 tokens for upgrading your players. Its only $10 but you will be preparing for LVL 3 while you play LVL 2.

Good luck in LVL 2

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Your team is pretty strong, and should be more than OK for level 2. I would just try to get by with your current squad, and save as many tokens as you can, which would place you in a good position for level 3 next time.

In the CL, you should only be up against other level 2 teams, so you would have a decent chance.
    basically what he said and maybe i will see you in the league lvl 2

Your team is good with your counter attacking tactic you need a DMC playmaker! 2 fast wingers and a target man, that's all. Your tactic don't need much more than that.
    andreas9 likes this.