Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: More NONSENSE!!!!!

More NONSENSE!!!!!

More surveys trying to engage managers feelings about the obvious failed new Token Packages. I warned managers before and warn them again. Just say NO!!!! IF WE REFUSE TO OVERSPEND ON GAMBLING for players they will get the message and stop ruining our enjoyment in this game. Most of you have already witnessed their nonsense. Please just refuse to let their GREED!!! win.More NONSENSE!!!!!-.jpgMore NONSENSE!!!!!-b.jpgMore NONSENSE!!!!!-c.jpgMore NONSENSE!!!!!-d.jpgMore NONSENSE!!!!!-e.jpg
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?

Why all the surveys are for English managers ?
    I didn't have any of those @seanmeg posting.

Dreamer
    @SeanMeg

I would not mind selecting the 3rd option on that last image
    99T for 4 players ... age 18-21...5-8*... 1 SA...we select positions....What more do you want
    Its a pretty good deal.....lower age than scouts...chance of better quality

99T for 4 players ... age 18-21...5-8*... 1 SA...we select positions....What more do you want
    I want the old auctions market.
    I was waking up early in the morning and with half of those tokens I could buy 11 players, 18-19 y.o. and fast trainers.
    Ok, all of them 5* but really how many chances do you believe that you 'll have for a 8* player ?
    Others spent 400-700 and got none.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I want the old auctions market.
    I was waking up early in the morning and with half of those tokens I could buy 11 players, 18-19 y.o. and fast trainers.
    Ok, all of them 5* but really how many chances do you believe that you 'll have for a 8* player ?
    Others spent 400-700 and got none.
    Agreed.
    Old TM is better than current one.
    But I doubt its ever coming back.
    Given that, I would definitely like to see that last option to get 4 players for 99 tokens.
    Not saying that I WILL use it, but Im sure a lot of folks will.
    I still prefer getting the players from regular auctions and I keep mine for around 8-10 seasons.
    Use my tokens to train, not to shop!
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Old transfer system was better for sure but could exploit it easily, the new system is solid
    an brings more profit to nordeus so thats it.
    I think we must propose a transfer system that would be more profitable for nordeus
    than this one and more convenient for players.

Famous
    I think this survey makes sense. I prefer that to a change coming from nowhere. I prefer to have these offers to choose from and keep the option to say no than nothing. Agree that the 3rd entry on page 4 is good and I would go for it. But a couple of funny things: 2 SA for only 1 player (entry 3, page 3 and entry 2, page 4) ! Makes me think that these propositions are just randomly generated...
    At least, it shows in a way that Nordeus acknowledge on their failure with the first packs. When I go to the supermarket and I buy a pack, there are 2 winners: 1) Me, because I get 6 bottles of ? for the price of 4 2) The shop, because I spent more money even if I was not that thirsty. In Nordeus' first packages, there was only one winner with 2 bottles for the price of 5...
    Last edited by gizzmo; 10-05-2017 at 11:34 AM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    If this does become a permanent feature running alongside the current auction system my worry would be that the quality of players available at auction would drop. Thus forcing us to resort more often to this "scouting" system in order to find quality players without having to use hundreds of rest packs to powertrain them.
    Auctions filled with 80-90% players would push us in this direction and empty our token savings quicker.

Thanks for sharing these pics...although, there is nothing which appeals to me as Cost viz-a-viz Risk is super-high when buying from Scout.I may stick to TM (although it also sucks now) and Negotiations.

I wish I knew to whom surveys are sent...

Never got one..
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast