Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: WHY God damn it?!!! WHY?!!

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    embrace 'the troll', don't try to change it and you will have a better life
    XD I got out of the super league and the only thing that is preventing me from rage quitting the fact I'm #1 in the league xD. Lost 3 games and tied 1 so far, not the best but I will be extremely disappointed if I got out with nothing this season

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    of course it's something wrong.
    We call that a troll result (or fixed).
    There are some hundred posts here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ons-index.html

and few more here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...season-41.html

among them mine #406
    where I lost 0-2 from team with more than 35% lower quality.
    Yours isn't something special.
    And it's not a matter if you did something wrong, it's the game.

But if this can make you feel better, here a hug

Attachment 88388
    I'm not saying mine is special, the thing is, I didn't expect it to be THAT BAD I had a "troll result" last season that costed me a back to back league win, seriously and now I get out of the super. I still say my team lost in penalties but still hurts, now all I hope t hat I don't get results like that in the league which I'm leading by 2 points cuz it's gonna make me quit the whole game like I did every year since the new 2015 update

Pro
    Well I almost got trolled out of the cup yesterday I was 3-1 down in the away match after winning 4-3 at home so I kept changing orders aand I eventually won 3-4 .same thing happened in league today I was again 3-1 down on the 70th minute and I came back to win 3-4 I literally scored a goal with the last kick of the game, my association match ended 6-6! I can't remember ever conceding six goals. My goalkeeper rating for the last five games is something like this 4-5-5-6-4.

However I'm still on a 22 match winning streak and I can feel the trolls breathing down my neck.

Dreamer
    See This...

WHY God damn it?!!! WHY?!!-screenshot_20171008-072507.jpg

After i lose, i don't hope to win the league cause the point differ is 7 points even i have 1 match with him. But look now... A lot of things can happen.

Dreamer
    And now i am on top hehe...

WHY God damn it?!!! WHY?!!-screenshot_20171008-195636.jpg

I would be very disappointed if I went out with anything this season.

sbobet

Dreamer
    This is just not fair. When I do tank in the league I make sure I finish last and give my points fairly to all managers.

Maybe the manager on 1st place is his friend, that might be the case and he is trying to help him to win the league.

But this behavior is not fair for sure ..... I dont like it personally .....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12