Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: WHY God damn it?!!! WHY?!!

WHY God damn it?!!! WHY?!!

So my team is lvl 11 and trained their asses so NOW the overall just hit the 100%
    Why on earth I'm playing against lvl 12 108% who dropped from the champions League he is not watching his matches. Damn it, he is even the 9th place in the league. Why I would get knocked out of the super league this way!??. Already tied with the ... 0-0 on my home he uses 4-3-3 seriously, 4-3-3 ffs my team (4-4-2 nd) had 24 shots,7 on target while he had only 14 shots only 3 on target yet still 0-0 !!!!!!!! .... t and last game lost to 20-% team with 29 average AGE yes .... 29 and guess how many shots I had on target ?! 3 only 3 HOOWWWW!!!!? where is the damned sense !!?!?!! He had only 2 shots and won 1-0. My attacker is an elite top league scorer and assists while my world class shadow striker is ...
    I absolutely have no idea wtf is going on. I'm triggered AF and in need of an explanation
    Tomorrow morning is the second leg will use 3-1-2-3w-1 and will see how things gonna be
    I'm an active player so I don't wanna hear any crap talk about moral and condition ****.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-07-2017 at 05:34 AM.

Pro
    okay I understand that you are an active mad manager but you are still a beginner in the game since you are still in level 11. There is no need to use a bad language to understand why you've been knocked out lol Just be patient and learn more about the secrets to know how to be a professional manager who win almost all his games
    Temidayo_ likes this.

Dreamer
    How if the opponent use very defensive tactic, with counter attack. Just like mourinho did.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yep, too many "bad" words.
    I edited your post but next time it 'll go to moderated bin.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    okay I understand that you are an active mad manager but you are still a beginner in the game since you are still in level 11. There is no need to use a bad language to understand why you've been knocked out lol Just be patient and learn more about the secrets to know how to be a professional manager who win almost all his games
    I've been playing top eleven since 2012 played 2 years then stopped, came back 2014 then quit again and so on every year until 3 seasons ago when I came back at the start of the season I won the Champions League and was first but lost against a 3* team 2-1 while mine was 6* and lost the race to another 6* team who I defeated home and tied away. Lvl 11 is low for u but I know a lot about the game
    It's just annoying how stuff like that happens

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    How if the opponent use very defensive tactic, with counter attack. Just like mourinho did.
    No, rhe super league guy is using high press 4-3-3 classic. The League guy uses 4-2mc-3w-1

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yep, too many "bad" words.
    I edited your post but next time it 'll go to moderated bin.
    Yeah when u lose penalty kicks against hi higher lvl non active player. There is something wrong. Now I'm out of the super **** and all I got is the stupid league I won't play next season I'll tank up my players also thinking of doing that for 2 seasons just for the heck of it. Oh yeah on more thing, non of the replies were linked to the subject but it's okay, ppl seem to like what's going on and I have nothing to do about it

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

WHY God damn it?!!! WHY?!!

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Why he should be a beginner and even if he is, wouldn't a beginner know how things are going on? You are talking like we are talking about a free-roam game with huge maps and loads of features. Only secret in this game is players, if they're good or not, if they're worth to improve or not. If you're talking about the formations and tactics, there is really no difference between each other much unless you play with an illegal formation, especially in these days. If you're talking about the win bonus, morale, condition etc. Everyone would understand them or how q difference plays a role as they start to play. I was at level 4 or 5 when I signed in to the forum, but wasn't seeing myself a very beginner, of course I didn't know everything but I knew most basic things related to the game, what I didn't know was type of the players and training properly for instance, and one of my in-game friend, who was signed in to the forum long before me, knew much about these things, I realized it long after. But I was still a successful manager, even I was playing in the +2, +3, +4 higher level cups. So, all of us know anything could happen in this game, and there is no need to depict ourselves and pretend to be like constructive. Those results was the reason why I tanked before, and why I will do it again if I rage. I can easily understand these kind of posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-07-2017 at 01:12 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moustafa Ronaldo View Post
    Yeah when u lose penalty kicks against hi higher lvl non active player. There is something wrong. Now I'm out of the super **** and all I got is the stupid league I won't play next season I'll tank up my players also thinking of doing that for 2 seasons just for the heck of it. Oh yeah on more thing, non of the replies were linked to the subject but it's okay, ppl seem to like what's going on and I have nothing to do about it
    of course it's something wrong.
    We call that a troll result (or fixed).
    There are some hundred posts here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ons-index.html

and few more here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...season-41.html

among them mine #406
    where I lost 0-2 from team with more than 35% lower quality.
    Yours isn't something special.
    And it's not a matter if you did something wrong, it's the game.

But if this can make you feel better, here a hug

WHY God damn it?!!! WHY?!!-hug-bear-2.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-07-2017 at 03:16 PM.
    KenoticFC and Gobobo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

embrace 'the troll', don't try to change it and you will have a better life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast