Thread: Question

Question

Is there a maximum level you can reach on a player? I've got a player that is 180% and has stopped increasing in attributes.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Pro
    I don't think there is, but once ur player reaches above 200 the system just displays his quality as 200+ and in reality his quality could be 350 or 600.

Btw how did u get a 180% player I've attempted it before, but the cost in rests and tokens was just too much

180 is the 10*... with the old system we only had the option to arrive till 10* -1SP so, now Im not sure if the limit still been there xD

Rookie
    I power trained my entire 11 until they are world class and carried on the regime for mid and attackers until they are superstars. It is costly I tell ya. Yet, after %140 it is a whole different level. I continued training my star player a bit more to see how fast he will % up and it was depressing. I stopped.

Briefly if you had the guts to pl your player to %180 I double triple respect you.

Quote Originally Posted by DenizNuker View Post
    I power trained my entire 11 until they are world class and carried on the regime for mid and attackers until they are superstars. It is costly I tell ya. Yet, after %140 it is a whole different level. I continued training my star player a bit more to see how fast he will % up and it was depressing. I stopped.

Briefly if you had the guts to pl your player to %180 I double triple respect you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kkroten View Post

But yes, he seems like hes kind of maxed out, he doesnt get attributes, atleast not for the last 20 trainings.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DenizNuker View Post

Try GK training, search it, you'll find more on the forum about it, costs 25 packs for +2%-+1%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-11-2017 at 05:27 PM.