Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Your Top Eleven Rival

I have no one. Because i always get a different opponent team every season

Sent from my Andromax B16C2H using Tapatalk

im level 17 over recent seasons the king rmadrid has been a big rival - he always adjusts his teams watches games and usually wins his league and or a cup. he is only 4th this season ive already secured the league title but he still managed to beat me 5-3 the other day. ive only conceded 10 goals in my other 23 league games so that shows the damage he did.
    a big rival has been watford who i play in the CL final tomorrow. he wins many titles scores lots of late goals and is really hard to break down. again he hasnt had a great league season lurking in 4th in his league - (it all seems to have gone wrong for him since he adopted my 3-1-4-1-1 after a few battles the other season!, i play either 4-4-1-1 but usually 3 dc dml dmr 3 mc 1 amc 1 st now) but i know he'll be hard to play v tomorrow.
    edogowa is my biggest nightmare. he usually seems to get the better of me. i dont know why. he always scores late winners in his big games as well.
    he won the league on the last day of the season v me last season. reminds me that Trabzonspor cause me problems as well.
    ive lost the league on the last day of the season 3 times due to swines like these.

i play against jan fc in my league this season.

i had european opponents mainly this season in league.
    im english but live in asia so had mainly asian opposition for many seasons.

made a nice change as if id have faced edogowa again id have gone ballistic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since I've started advancing every year, I keep seeing this team Trance Addict. He always plays me well and I'm always kind of nervous when I see him in my leagues or tournaments.

Dreamer
    Its been 3 season that i always met this JRB HastagUnited. Hope i can beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sqltom View Post
    You can find me in "We ate all the pies" association.
    Great name! Mine is "Sharks With Fricken Laser Beams"

I was rivals with a decent manager - for FSV Lahnstein - for about 15 seasons, we often met up in leagues and cups and he watches games, is tactically very astute and makes excellent bids for players, usually £20 million over asking with tokens - tempting! I often got the better of him but my budget was clearly larger, until I decided to stop paying out so much real cash and tank a season.

Pro
    My biggest rival was a manager in level 3 krysiek yeti as soon as I beat his team and leapfrogged him by one point to 1st position in week 2 of the league he started attending all my games to support my rival I sent him a friend request in the hope that he would stop,but he still continued after accepting so I decided to mock him by supporting him in his league games

Long story short we met for the title decider in week 4 and I beat him 5-1! It was glorious.
    CJ91 and Niddhoeggr like this.

Glad this thread picked up quite a bit. I’ve had a rival reappear into my league this season. His team is VM Egarz - not seen him for 3/4 seasons. Eitherway, he’s got a 3* squad full of 30+ year olds, I think he gave up. Hopefully he sorts his squad out and we battle again from where we left off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

League Matchday 2: I play one of my old rivals. Sadly, looks like he hasn’t been maintaining his team so it won’t be much of a contested match, unlike our previous meetings. No doubt I should be winning this one.

Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123