Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Your Top Eleven Rival

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Sql tom is a top bloke. An association friend of mine. I will point out your kind words hehe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Tom is a real student of the game. I call him the Guru he has taught me so much. Hopefully he learnt some bits from me too :-)

smk fc likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I know mate, I was following your association and your team silently once upon a time lol But it's not interesting now since there is no Wohoo Boom. I guess he reads the forum regularly, doesn't he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Took a break of sorts last season but playing more this season. Woohoo Boom still going strong lol. Kind of an association in joke name

Famous
    I know mate, I was following your association and your team silently once upon a time lol But it's not interesting now since there is no Wohoo Boom. I guess he reads the forum regularly, doesn't he?

Yes he defo reads forum

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Yes he defo reads forum

I just recommended he read this thread.
    Last edited by smk fc; 10-11-2017 at 04:49 PM.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

My fierce rival is "the Engine"! We're on war path since season 2 and there is little hope we'll ever become friends...
    madflo19, brolly and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Famous
    My main rival of all time is someone who became a friend and association bud. DOUBLE H aka Alex. Thanks for making this game fun Alex!

Niddhoeggr likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My main rival for 2-3 seasons was Tansin.
    A Chinese team which started every season with 7*-8* players.
    I lost two CH.L. and one League from him.
    As there was another 7* team (JUVENTUS) which also had 7* players and we were put together in competitions, I decided to stay season and get rid of them - lol

Your Top Eleven Rival-ch.l.-road-final.jpg

Your Top Eleven Rival-roar-3.jpg

Your Top Eleven Rival-vs-tansin-2nd-leg.jpg

Your Top Eleven Rival-league-d26.jpg
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Of course first one is SqlTom FC lol even we didn't encounter in any competition. Tom has been the best manager among my in game friends. Other is Bob FC, Arkadiusz was a scout buyer like me, he was a good manager too but I have never seen him again after I tanked 4 seasons.

Hey Antonio,

SQLTOM FC is still playing. Your team is always strong too, friendlies were a blast, and your match support is awesome. Just never knew how to find your team. Let's get the rivalry going again. Send me a TE friend request. You can find me in "We ate all the pies" association.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Your Top Eleven Rival

Quote Originally Posted by Sqltom View Post
    Hey Antonio,

SQLTOM FC is still playing. Your team is always strong too, friendlies were a blast, and your match support is awesome. Just never knew how to find your team. Let's get the rivalry going again. Send me a TE friend request. You can find me in "We ate all the pies" association.

Cheers pal,

It's nice to hear these things from you. But, I am staying away from strong opponents for a while lol since I believe system marked my team in some point (I was always facing heavy tankers and token buyers in my last 5 or 6 seasons before taking a break), and I'm sure your friend list is full of strong managers. It just makes the game and my life easier By the way, it's good to know, and I believe in some point we will meet again.

Warm regards,

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-14-2017 at 07:16 PM.

The fist 4 seasons or so there was a russian team I can't even spell, I have my biggest ever victory 13-0 against him(of course once he stopped being active). I've had many during the seasons and became friends with most of them which did put us in the same league often. That created some great competitions where 4 or 5 teams were all contenders to win the title until the last day. Most of them where fair players and good managers(SaulFC,AmygoGuate,Tresco amid many others) but I've since stayed level once and do not compete with them anymore (except the damn cup). The one that I hated most is SilaFC annoying guy who went out of the way to support the other team.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast