View Poll Results: How many teams do you manage?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll

10 43.48%

7 30.43%

2 8.70%

0 0%

1 4.35%
  • 6+

3 13.04%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: How many teams do you manage?

Question How many teams do you manage?

As the name suggests, I've got an addictive nature. Luckily, I've gotten over the drugs and booze phase, so I recently got addicted to this nasty little game, to the point that I've created and have been more or less actively managing 7 teams. The game's nature has definitely helped, since managing one team doesn't take a whole lot of your time per day, especially compared to other, nastier games, such as MMOs and whatnot. Holding a desk job makes it easier to take a peek at the game every now and then and be able to watch the most important matches. Being able to play from your smartphone can trick the girlfriend into believing you're actually looking for places to go on your next vacation instead of training your players to death, although having to use landscape mode to play will make her suspicious eventually.

So, I've been wondering how many teams do the other players manage, at least those that are active on the forum. I've bumped into associations, where all 6 teams are handled by the same person, and I've even seen up to 10 teams managed by 1 fella. My impression is you can't actively manage that many teams in the long run; I guess the maximum number of teams you could actively keep and still have a life would be 3 or 4 at most, perhaps not even that many when boredom and game fatigue eventually set in.

What do you guys think?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    At old times (with the old version), I played with 3-4 active teams.
    Now I have one main team, 3 asso groups and doing my daily/season duties for about 10 teams.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    When I just started playing the game, I started with five teams and managed them for about six months but it became tiring and I barely won any trophies so I chose one as my main team and I train this team up to 7 stars each season and this team is also an association captain. For my second team I maintain at least a 100% quality every season and it's in a different association. Since then I've won a lot of trophies.

I am not good with technology, how to do to have multiple team with only one device?

Home -> cog wheel at the bottom of the menu -> scroll down to bottom of settings and press log out. The initial menu comes up and you can chose between 'Facebook' and 'Google Play'. If you already have a team on FB account then create a Google Play ID and you can have a second team on Google. It's just a case of switching between FB and Google using the Logoff system...

The only issue is if both teams have a match at the same time - usually I attend the match which is the most important and let the other team go on auto-pilot...
    Last edited by talisman; 10-14-2017 at 07:24 AM.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Home -> cog wheel at the bottom of the menu -> scroll down to bottom of settings and press log out. The initial menu comes up and you can chose between 'Facebook' and 'Google Play'. If you already have a team on FB account then create a Google Play ID and you can have a second team on Google. It's just a case of switching between FB and Google using the Logoff system...

The only issue is if both teams have a match at the same time - usually I attend the match which is the most important and let the other team go on auto-pilot...
    Thanks, cool, I will do one tomorrow when new season start

I think it is against the rules to manage more than 1 team...

Why would it be against the rules? Apart from your teams being in the same league and you fixing the matches between your own teams in favour of one of them, there isn't any other way you could get an unfair advantage by managing multiple teams.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I think it is against the rules to manage more than 1 team...
    no (are you serious ? T11 would have lost half of the accounts )

It's against the rules of facebook to have a double account.
    We must use fake or our grandpa's name - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html