View Poll Results: Do you prefer the new or old auction system?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • New system!

3 14.29%
  • New system, but only for buying players

4 19.05%
  • New system, but only for selling players

1 4.76%
  • Old system!

8 38.10%
  • Neither!

5 23.81%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: POLL: Auction System

POLL: Auction System

So, the new auction system for buying and selling players has been out for some time now, so I feel like it's a good time to get a sense of how people feel about it. Do you prefer the new system, old system, or neither? Also, does your answer depend on if it's buying or selling players?

EDIT: To clarify, the "old system" is the one where players were on auctions for 1-2 hours, and managers could bid tokens on them round by round to try to buy them; however, all tokens that were spent were lost permanently. Players could be Nordgens or players being sold by other managers.
    Last edited by jcohen42; 10-18-2017 at 09:39 PM.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Neither.

I prefeer a mix. with the Nordgens added in all levels and our payers in the market, and without fake stats.

I whined a lot when the new system was introduced, but it has frankly saved me a lot of tokens. Used to spend most of my tokens every season. Currently have 350+ tokens.

Now, I have enough saved to buy in-game merchandise. Recently bought premium logos and jerseys. As a 35T manager, I never thought the day would come when I'd be able to afford them. But look at God!

It's decent for token management but not being able to see players' true ingame stats makes finding those gems much more difficult. Impossible to tell an academy castoff from a true nordgen.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I was not too sure at first but the New system is much better
    All Nordgen players refreshed every 4 mins ... and no need to get up at 5am to catch a bargain

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    It's decent for token management but not being able to see players' true ingame stats makes finding those gems much more difficult. Impossible to tell an academy castoff from a true nordgen.
    They are all Nordgen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    They are all Nordgen lol
    Hmmm... I would not say that. Nordgens had another base, we can say that almost all were a guarantee of a good player. Now the game simply add things to the market continously, good things and bad things. So I would differentiate the traditional nordgen with what we have now... xD

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hmmm... I would not say that. Nordgens had another base, we can say that almost all were a guarantee of a good player. Now the game simply add things to the market continously, good things and bad things. So I would differentiate the traditional nordgen with what we have now... xD
    Most of the current 5* ones are just useless in my opinion, but the old ones were not like them, and we could buy them cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Most of the current 5* ones are just useless in my opinion, but the old ones were not like them, and we could buy them cheaper.

Aha, here my point, time ago we had, and this since the 1st version, "Nordgens". Now we have only "Botgens". :'( xD

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Aha, here my point, time ago we had, and this since the 1st version, "Nordgens". Now we have only "Botgens". :'( xD
    Exactly, why we should pay at least 25 T for a player if he's not a FT lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast