Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 98 - Are you ready?

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by lespa View Post
    We came, we played, we conquered...

First three treble in a row. I decided to go one more season with this generation and not to disrupt the team structure. However, as they are got older, it has been hardened to train them, especially players on the defensive line. Therefor, we will sack 2 or 3 first eleven defensive players today or tomorrow (We will end up +1 competitions in anyway). Now I am organizing the team structure of next season, I will share the details here later in the day.

well, looking on your path to winning treble I see you had a lot heavy matches and very tough competitors.
    what is the point of this? where is the drama, excitement of playing tough matches with opponents with similiar quality?
    What do you mean? One of the strongest opponents was 137% and other one 140% +1, and they were strong, I was lucky to score that much goals in the finals. If you are ironizing by the way, I play for fun not for drama, you can play for drama if you wish, your choice.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Aha you lost the CL on aggregate then, I thought you won it, after seeing your green W lol But I thought you got a draw in the first leg
    Sadly not. Been another good season. Can't complain and it is just a game despite what all the drama queens might say. My mum passed away last week so gives me a heightened sense of what Top Eleven is.

Associations. Heartache 4 the pies as we end on 1349 points. My team gave up a late equaliser which felt decisive. But then again there will have been a point lost somewhere by all members we could all point to and say "what if". Football is a funny old game as they say.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Sadly not. Been another good season. Can't complain and it is just a game despite what all the drama queens might say. My mum passed away last week so gives me a heightened sense of what Top Eleven is.

Associations. Heartache 4 the pies as we end on 1349 points. My team gave up a late equaliser which felt decisive. But then again there will have been a point lost somewhere by all members we could all point to and say "what if". Football is a funny old game as they say.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Really? So sorry for your loss mate. As you say, it's just a game after all, can't be comparable with the dramas in our lives. Again very sorry for your loss, rest in peace.

And league is finished, again 26-0-0. Nice.

Team stats

I hope I can play 4 more seasons with the same team

Only two losses, unfortunately one of them was in the cup finals. So no second treble for our team.

Couldn't attend the game but wasn't so concerned because I had +30% more strength. Well, we lost 1:2...

Season 98 - Are you ready?-endresults.jpg

Let's unstick this for today

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    What do you mean? One of the strongest opponents was 137% and other one 140% +1, and they were strong, I was lucky to score that much goals in the finals. If you are ironizing by the way, I play for fun not for drama, you can play for drama if you wish, your choice.
    hey buddy, you won champions league final 8:0! in what world is that a competitive match against an opponent with similiar quality? in Cup final you scored seven times!?!
    If I was to win the treble in a way you did I wouldn't look at it as a success but only as a fact that I was facing weak opponents in all competitions and that's all.

once again, 8:0 and 7:3 in the finals. hellooooo!
    Temidayo_ likes this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Famous
    CLEAN SHEET in LEAGUE!
    Cup and CL was in +1...

and 13th treble
    Season 98 - Are you ready?-lev30end.jpg
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast