Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ιs it worth it??

Pro

Unhappy Ιs it worth it??

My team is Aiolikos FC, finishing now the 6th level. I have spend to many hours for the right tactics, training, etc, mutch money for tokens to buy good players and all that stuff from the beggining of the season.
    I manage to play champions leage final today with 114 goals for, and 5 goals against!!
    Today at the final my gk swallow 3 goals at 3 shots!!! I changed him at the middle and my other gk swallow 2 goals at 3 shots too!!!!!
    At the end the rating for the first gk was...4!!!! and for the second 5!!!!!!!
    Of course i lost from a weaker team!! 5-3.
    Is it worth it after all??????
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Banned
    I might have changed some tactics or defense/midfielders before changing GKs.

and YES, its worth it.

Pro
    Read again please!! I manage to play champions leage final today with 114 goals for, and 5 goals against!! (0 defeats) this means to you that i have wrong tactics or loose/bad midfielders/defenders?? They didnt reted with 4's and 5's, Goalkeepers did!!
    I was tried hard to keep the team at perfect condition and at the end my GKs ruined all the season!!
    I am finishing level 6 and i saw never before a 4 or 5 rating for a GK!!!!! (Not olny mine)
    Last edited by Nikose; 04-05-2013 at 11:17 PM.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Rookie
    maybe you were too exposed at the back so your keeper had little chance... maybe he just had a stinker. Post a screenshot of the game and someone might spot something tactically that could explain it. Better to learn than have it happen next year. I lost my CL final last year, made a big tactical mistake, learnt from it and won my final easily today.

that's football im afraid... we love it... we hate it... but in a one off match over 90 mins anyone can beat anyone. Barcelona lost to Celtic!

Sorry to hear about that. What was your formation, tacticts, orders etc?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

solution : Buy a new gk ... the ones you got sold the match to the other team !

U were undefeated and got pissed of because one loss? Really???
    fingermouse27 and KoHearts like this.

Dreamer
    Another reason why i don't spend real money on gaming LOL!

Your GK received bribed from underground bookies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast