Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ιs it worth it??

if a keeper gives up 3 goals, then of course he'll have a 5 rating .... but ... did he get the rating because he gave up the goals? or give up the goals because of the rating?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    if a keeper gives up 3 goals, then of course he'll have a 5 rating .... but ... did he get the rating because he gave up the goals? or give up the goals because of the rating?
    Realy?? And what about 4 rating?? And what about tha fact that i changed that gk to 23 minute after gives up 4 goals and the other gk give up another 2 goals until the half time??
    Is it a formation/tactics issue or just the nordeus engine disided for my team to lose??? You think its normal to have against only 5 goals all the cl saeson, and at the final 5 goal too!!
    Last edited by Nikose; 04-06-2013 at 07:25 AM.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    Realy?? And what about 4 rating?? And what about tha fact that i changed that gk to 23 minute after gives up 4 goals and the other gk give up another 2 goals until the half time??
    Is it a formation/tactics issue or just the nordeus engine disided for my team to lose??? You think its normal to have against only 5 goals all the cl saeson, and at the final 5 goal too!!
    Why blame the GK? Maybe the opponents STs had a MOM game, 9 rating?
    What if the defense stunk up the place?
    Without the screenshots, we can only speculate.

Otherwise, blame the game engine. you won the reverse lottery...meaning the odds of a bad game came up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12