Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: Boooooyah!

Banned

Boooooyah!

CL final trophy is mine!!! BOOOYAH!

beat a 4-1-2-1-2 n.diamond with the 4-5-1 V-style = score 1-2 with the winner in the 88th min.

Question: why the hell was it so close? There was only a 2 difference in quality (28 - 26). but my formation should beat his a bit more easily than the final score shows. I had 64% possession and 15 shots (7 on target).

Game engine just trying to make things interesting???

Anyways, I am just happy to win. Games like that tend to bring out the case of nerves. Especially when I wanted to make substitutions but had to wait in case it went into extra time. Then its a madhouse trying to determine who to keep for penalties...geeeeeesh!

Anyone else had some success in the CL today?
    kullehh likes this.

congratz
    (*_*)

Pro
    mine is in 62 minutes... tick tock

Welcome to the Winners Circle!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    CL final trophy is mine!!! BOOOYAH!

beat a 4-1-2-1-2 n.diamond with the 4-5-1 V-style = score 1-2 with the winner in the 88th min.

Question: why the hell was it so close?
    There was only a 2 difference in quality (28 - 26). but my formation should beat his a bit more easily than the final score shows. I had 64% possession and 15 shots (7 on target).
    First, Congrats!

Second, Your lucky that the 4-5-1 V worked quite well for you. I lost my CL- quarterfinal (2nd leg) against the same formation by 0-1 (using the 4-5-1 V formation). Now, thats pitty

Anyway, I dont think the counterformations are that effective as they maybe once where. It´s better to stick to a formation that you have can rely on.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I don't really believe in counter-formations much. I think using the same formation makes your players feel more comfortable and they play better. Changing formation all the time is just confusing.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Rookie
    Congratulations for the Trophy

Banned
    4-5-1 V is my main formation. I consider myself lucky for being able to play the final with this formation and win. I was going to try 4-3N-2W-1 but thought my DMC would be better vs his AMC and I would have a better chance. I will never know now...BUT I AINT COMPLAINING!!!