Thread: Question re auto subs and starting line up

Dreamer

Question re auto subs and starting line up

Damn my work!

It is going to be impossible for me to watch my first ever CL final and I may not be able to see the league match later either.

My question is regarding the auto subs and the starting line up. One of my MCs is on a league ban, but eligable to play in the CL. I want him in my line up for the CL, but if I can't get online to make changes for the following league match, will he be automatically replaced by my first choice auto-sub for that position?

At the end of the day, if it doesn't follow my wishes, I have wone the league anyway, but it would be nice to go out in ever greater style. I really don't like seeing those red or yellow flags next to the team on the table. Give me GREEN all the way!

Dreamer
    OK, so I was worrying unnecessarily, I was able to get online in good time for my league match, but I left the banned player in the starting line up. Sure enough, the system replaced him with the correct player. Whether this was due to my auto-subbing or the fact that he was the most suitable replacement, I couldn't tell you.