Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Hour of the matches...

Angry Hour of the matches...

An update that will fix hours of the matches needs to be done... it's unlogical that a match in the league it's in midnight or 1-2 am because the other player (inactive, he has only lose and weak team) has a different timezone... it's annoying the fact that you can't follow my team with matches, since most of them are in a time that is impossible for me to watch.
    Curiously , these kind of problems, often happen when I am in leagues with most indonesian (Im not against indonesians or other people, it's just a game) than other people from other countries (I live in Italy), and this affects my time-matches (making me lose without following my team). Also i happen to be in indonesian league most of times after winning a league,after watching almost all matches, with people from all countries, and with reasonable time matches!
    It's also even annoying the fact that you have to lose 2 tokens for changing the time of the match, it's not much but if you have to change the ENTIRE calendar , it's a whole tokens, specially for changing matches every three hours...
    I was disappointed after seeing the league matches today...

Famous
    I seem to have a ko time problem this season. Anyone else same? 4 league games overnight?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Francicic01 likes this.

Are you sure you have the correct nationality enabled in your settings? Usually you will be grouped with others in a similar time zone to yourself dependent on which country you have in your Manager details. It also depends how many teams there are in your server from a particular region of the world and whereabouts you are in terms of level on that server as well.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Francicic01
    do you have any of your League oppo friend ?
    Also if you can find some European of your lv to make him friend and attract you in his league, might helps.
    dave1311 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Italy is GMT+2, Indonesia is GMT+7.
    I'm from Indonesian. The last match ever is at 4.00 am (champion, cup, asso).

12.01 am - 05.00 am (italy time) equal to 05.01 am - 10.00 am (indonesia time). 1-2 am italy equal to 6-7 am indonesia. Its working time here. Usually league match in Indonesia played at 11 am to 10 pm.

@dave yes im sure, i even checked!
    @nikolgiorgios you mean that if i have friends, which some of them are indonesian, could get in my league ? well i have only one indonesian from the league, then other two from other countries, other are random indonesian or malaysia etc. although this though, after thinking a bit, i can survive this season ... even with these though match time ( but still i want them to be able to change hour with one token , not two .-.)
    @pangihutan i see

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @nikolgiorgios you mean that if i have friends, which some of them are indonesian, could get in my league ? well i have only one indonesian from the league, then other two from other countries, other are random indonesian or malaysia etc
    yes, it's possible this Indonesian friend attracts you in his league.
    Francicic01 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Do you have a friend from Australia?

Apprentice
    I understand, the Indonesians are following me since I started the game.I understand, the Indonesians are following me since I started the game.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10