Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: tribute to a legend

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Costa The Everlasting Arena or Stadium if it doesn't exceed the maximum character number. But I guess it won't exceed or if you insist on Mudhole; Mudhole of Costa The Everlasting.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 11-06-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Kto
    "The mighty Costadium"
    nash123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    After we won the competition, I want to rename my ground. Currently it's called "Mudhole".
    But... "The Miguel Costa Mudhole" or "Miguel Costa Arena" sounds... ugly and boring. So if you guys have an idea, pls tell it. Maybe your recommendation is the new name.
    "Sir Miguel Costa Stadium" or if you willing to sell the stadium right to me for 3b so I can name it "Hairdryer Welcome to Hell". Well just put "M. Costa the Great".

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Costa Coffee stadium lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Costa Coffee stadium lol

Lol, don't you have a legend player Roger?

Pro
    I think I'll go with kto 'the mighty costadium'

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    After we won the competition, I want to rename my ground. Currently it's called "Mudhole".
    But... "The Miguel Costa Mudhole" or "Miguel Costa Arena" sounds... ugly and boring. So if you guys have an idea, pls tell it. Maybe your recommendation is the new name.
    "Costa cruises stadium" would be a rewarding naming. But might cast a bad curse on your team...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Lol, don't you have a legend player Roger?
    My oldest legend is a dude called roveta who holds club records for appearances and goals. Had fk sa. My aml boom is heading towards legend status. Have a few other players I hold dear (amr uchechi who holds assists record). I did manage to get roveta who is 30+ with 30%q to score a goal from bench this season lol

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    My oldest legend is a dude called roveta who holds club records for appearances and goals. Had fk sa. My aml boom is heading towards legend status. Have a few other players I hold dear (amr uchechi who holds assists record). I did manage to get roveta who is 30+ with 30%q to score a goal from bench this season lol

I know Roveta man, I am afraid he's not a legend lol, could be a star player by the way. I hope Boom would be a legend.

*Duble post.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast