Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Alessio Fitch
  • 1 Post By SausyFC
  • 2 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Login problems !!

Login problems !!

So I woke up this morning logged in, trained my players and then logged out and wanted to login on my second account and a big surprise...It wont let me login on either accounts now and it gives me a stupid error to try later..So what's up with this? I'm soooooo tired of you nordeus it starts to feel like in a jungle with all these bugs and cockaroaches !!!!!!!
    HairDryer and ibangali like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Rookie
    indded no facebook login possible... even updated the facebook app... still have the problem.... well lets hope my players dont get in heavy traffic and reach the stadium to play a match i can not attend...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hey guys, this is an issue Facebook is having that they're working on now. I will update when I learn more.
    ibangali likes this.

Pro
    I guess I shouldn't logout my account. Thanks for the info guys

Rookie
    NORD@$$ ****TY SERVER

i also exp this problem before. U must ask their help to fix their servers in your particular area. Send a msg to their customer service.

I dont know why their server under maintain and always crash. Too many problems with today nord@$$ team. Game fill with bugs, ****ty game play updates, ads wont visible and so on so forth never ending problems...

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Hey everyone, this issue has been fixed by FB. Should be all good now, but please update me if you're still experiencing issues.
    ibangali and Alessio Fitch like this.