Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehran

Thread: How do you train a "Specail Abilty"?

Question How do you train a "Specail Abilty"?

I would like to know, how does one train a player to aquire a "Special Ability"? How does he achieve the points to achieve this "Special Ability"?

Rookie
    well it's simple you just need to train them in the training section and i suggest u choose the very hard level drills and make sure u have enough rests
    because if u want ur player to get his SA as soon as possible u need to use the rests and train him again and again
    well that's what I'm doing right now i've been training my striker 35 for around 4-5 days and he has 35 sa points(i could even get more if i was more active)
    Darren M. Kidar likes this.

I chose drills for a player but he doesn't improve and doesn't gain anything in abilities. I based the training on the lesser sides of my player but he doesn't improve. What can I do and how do you choose the right training drills for bonuses?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by breakpoint1983 View Post
    I chose drills for a player but he doesn't improve and doesn't gain anything in abilities. I based the training on the lesser sides of my player but he doesn't improve. What can I do and how do you choose the right training drills for bonuses?
    player above 22 is bit harder... And if his skill level is above world class is also harder

not good in reading huh ?