Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: State of the game and tanking

Famous

State of the game and tanking

Hey all. Quitting the game end of this season after just over 1 year of playing. Grown increasingly frustrated and bored. Nothing fixed and same problems have existed for months. Trolls and tanking massive issues for me. Game engine just screws you over. If it "must" hand you a loss then make it less obvious by giving it to you v a similar % opponent. I have never tanked but I get inconsistent tankers in my league regularly who distort the fairness of the league with part time or even sabotage tanking. Most of the time the league is just a boring 2 active teams head 2 head decided by trolls and tankers. No fun. Nordeus need 2 discourage tanking and remove non active teams for me to ever consider coming back

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Agree!!!

Hi mate. I havent been playing long and I see that this is another game where you can't win without spending.Tanking I agree is a bit silly and boring butI understand why people do it. It's so difficult to get tokens and even rests for your players. My team is always tired and never a 100%. Will give it a couple of months and if it's like you say I'm off to play PES again.

Exactly the reason why i am not playing anymore. I've came back to check if theres any auction regarding this.
    It's super unhealthy for the game that it rewards you for dropping league/not advancing to the next league.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamb Taylor View Post
    Hi mate. I havent been playing long and I see that this is another game where you can't win without spending.Tanking I agree is a bit silly and boring butI understand why people do it. It's so difficult to get tokens and even rests for your players. My team is always tired and never a 100%. Will give it a couple of months and if it's like you say I'm off to play PES again.
    The problem is that some tankers play fair some are just distorting the competition and changing the outcome of the league. Not right

Quote Originally Posted by Lamb Taylor View Post
    Atleast people are spending cash to get stronger.But the tanking is just ridicilous.
    It's obviously hard to beat a fully spent token team. But it's a game and the devolopers have to make cash.
    Since you lose a start everytime you go up. People usualy have to spend cash every month in order to have the best players.
    The numbers of people that spent this amount of cash is rare. But the tanking thing everyone can do it. It's like a cheat. If everyone tanks it's super unhealthy for the game. But like if it's only 1% of the userbase the chance you meet them is really low. Which would be way healthier for the game.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by FervorB View Post
    Exactly the reason why i am not playing anymore. I've came back to check if theres any auction regarding this.
    It's super unhealthy for the game that it rewards you for dropping league/not advancing to the next league.
    Very unhealthy that it punishes active players. Creates resentment between user and nordeus. They need to do a 20% drop on all teams to sort this mess they have created. Also token rewards for top 8 in league and reduce association tokens. Too much emphasis on that 1 competition

Famous
    Atleast people are spending cash to get stronger.But the tanking is just ridicilous.
    It's obviously hard to beat a fully spent token team. But it's a game and the devolopers have to make cash.
    Since you lose a start everytime you go up. People usualy have to spend cash every month in order to have the best players.
    The numbers of people that spent this amount of cash is rare. But the tanking thing everyone can do it. It's like a cheat. If everyone tanks it's super unhealthy for the game. But like if it's only 1% of the userbase the chance you meet them is really low. Which would be way healthier for the game.
    Well I've been getting 2 or 3 tankers every season for 4 or 5 seasons now. And usually 1 of them messes it up

I hate troll results and have become an ambassador for them lol, but still they are not enough to keep me from playing (there is still that little hope that says someday will be better). What may be the breaking point is being thrown every time in a plus 1 or 2 level cup or champions league competition. This is not fair, the game breaks its own logic throwing you with teams that have access to higher rated players. There is a solution but you have to basically sell most of your players to reduce your quality. I'm proud of my team and having to do that just destroys a big part of the appeal for me. Still I'm go gonna persist but if the game still throws the same old crap at me I'm gonna tank so hard I will put Iron Man to shame.

There are multiple reasons for tanking and not all are from sinister kids who want to win at all costs. I'm not a paying player and I managed to create a fairly competitive and high level team, basically even a 99% 18yo player wouldn't have been a starter at my team at a time. I have tanked only once and that is because I have faced the same opponents since level 3. I was tired of them and I wanted a fresh challenge. After 1 peaceful season I'm facing the same rivals as before, but now I'm even in a lower level. People may complain at everything, but paying players are throwing money at something that they enjoy (I personally don't see the appeal of doing that). Some non paying player may come as annoying by showing off the great team they build without spending a dime. As humans we find different things annoying what unites us is Nordeus has a perfect plan to screw us all over. Well at the end only one will lift the trophy.
    Altiplano and FC Dacia Terra like this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    What a pathetic tankers...

State of the game and tanking-image-9-.jpg

Yesterday's game, after I got trolled in a league match against this yellow-red, I lost 3 points and fall 1 point behind him. He has been encouraged lol, plays actively after that match, and the greaseballs in the league like above help him very well. Do you wonder how this black-red team come out on to the pitch for today's match against me by their greaseball manager?

State of the game and tanking-image-8-.jpg

Hopefully, engine won't troll me and I will crush him out and by the way I am pathetic too lol, he will regret for doing this in the following seasons if we will encounter again lol.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 09-03-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast