Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Cup's prize not okay

Cup's prize not okay

Really the Cup, which is a very important competition, with 128 teams fighting for the title has only 111K of prize?

It's disgusting, when I saw the prizes of the Champions League and the Super League I was very frustrated.

I'm in Level 8. Prizes of competitions.

51.2M League
    9.65M Champions League
    3.88M Super League
    111K Cup

Well, I have to say that I was lonely in my Cup so this should make a lower prize.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cup's prize not okay-img_0375.jpg  

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    this is a kind of bug.
    If you stay away from the game for some period and activate the team again.
    Send a report after the final and claim the prize.
    Must be also few millions too.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    this is a kind of bug.
    If you stay away from the game for some period and activate the team again.
    Send a report after the final and claim the prize.
    Must be also few millions too.
    I think mine is bugged too. Is it same for the CL? I don't remember the actual value but almost same prize for three seasons in 2 competitions. About 11 M in Cup and 22M in CL. Is it normal? Cup: Lvl 13-14-15, CL: Lvl 13-13-15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember that if you decrease the AvQ, the game add you in a lower level Cup.... despite that this seems a bug, I would like to know the Cup level you are playing.

I'm also having same prize money for last 3 seasons which is 11 mn. Last two times i have won the cup and this time i'm out of cup early maybe, after losing early something will change because winning cup is not changing prize money.

@achiie Then it seems normal, maybe in these levels prizes don't increase drastically as they do below 10. I don't think it's related to losing early by the way since if you win the title you will most probably end up in a harder competition next season, if you don't manipulate the draw.

@khris You should read the posts carefully :P By the way I finished beyond 150% last two seasons, now about 148% lol.

@ Antonio

My level is increasing every season but Cup prize money is stuck at 11.8 mn. What should i do?
    Btw i'm Level 14 right now.

Cup's prize not okay

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    @ Antonio

My level is increasing every season but Cup prize money is stuck at 11.8 mn. What should i do?
    Btw i'm Level 14 right now.
    I'm at the same level with you and the prize is same, I just looked it. I don't remember the actual value of previous seasons by the way but they were very close. Is it same for CL? I'm quite sure my CL prize stays very close to previous seasons too.

Edit: Btw, I have not been tanking for 4 seasons with this season, don't get me wrong.

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-26-2017 at 01:10 AM.

The question should be have you ever taken a break? Because I did 4 seasons before 3 seasons ago, and 2 of these 4 seasons I only logged in 2 or 3 times in a month. If you didn't take a break then it seems normal as I said. We should wait the next season, and take a note of the prizes of all competitions. If the prize stays same we should report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    @achiie Then it seems normal, maybe in these levels prizes don't increase drastically as they do below 10. I don't think it's related to losing early by the way since if you win the title you will most probably end up in a harder competition next season, if you don't manipulate the draw.

@khris You should read the posts carefully :P By the way I finished beyond 150% last two seasons, now about 148% lol.

For the reward, I bet he should be in a Cup level 4, thats why I wonder really -going to the page club he can see the cup level- in what level is he playing.

I have saved the old prizes of the competitions here in the OMA :
    https://forum.topeleven.com/groups/o...per-level.html

Some months later -2 years really I think lol - the prizes for the winners were increased, not sure now if a 10% or a 25%, but more or less the 3 tables can be used as orientation.

edit: well no xDDDDDDD

If he's level 8 the cup should be min' level 8.

These amount of unknown rules :')

At least here you have the tables guys, take look whenever you want :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast