Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hehe..I'm a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..

Famous

Hehe..I'm a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..

Typical Nordeus's scheme..Anyone can say anything??? Hehe....Every season is the same ...It's about 15th season like this up to date...Speechless..it's over for me in CL when the game is not even started...

Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-1.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-8.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-2.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-3.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-6.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-7.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-4.jpg
    Hehe..I'm  a super power in my Champion League Group..Again...come..come and see..-5.jpg
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 10-16-2017 at 07:19 PM.

being at the top levels of the server really sucks

glad I am not there
    Brian Dang likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    manipulating before new season could be help (Question mark?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    manipulating before new season could be help (Question mark?)
    agree without doubt.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    You must definitely go TANKING! LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Apprentice
    You must definitely go TANKING! LOL
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Famous
    hope of attending Europa League also sure DUST....hehehe

Unfortunately this is one of the downfalls of being at the top of your server. I too have the same problems where I face teams 3-4 levels higher in the CL and Cup too. The same problem of being high up occurs in the League where you have the same opponents season after season. Tanking isn`t an option either as usually everybody levels up. I cannot see an easy fix for this in the short term and I sympathise with you. Stick with it, there are plenty of us in the same situation.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Unfortunately this is one of the downfalls of being at the top of your server. I too have the same problems where I face teams 3-4 levels higher in the CL and Cup too. The same problem of being high up occurs in the League where you have the same opponents season after season. Tanking isn`t an option either as usually everybody levels up. I cannot see an easy fix for this in the short term and I sympathise with you. Stick with it, there are plenty of us in the same situation.
    So why can't relegation be implemented from level x (50 or whatever) to give other active teams a chance to catch up thus filling high levels.

Relegation would certainly solve the tanking gripes that some people have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast