Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Troll Strikes Again

The Troll Strikes Again

Today I lost to the team 2nd bottom of the League (I was 3rd) 1-0 and I knew from the 3rd minute when I got a booking that the troll was rubbing his hands. Sure enough, I battered the opponent and 8 shots on target, zilch! He had 2 shots, 1 goal.
    OK I accept the odd bad day but it seems that whenever I have a bad day, so do many of my close rivals. I’ve seen this a few times where some unexpected results happen on one day ie all the top teams lose or draw to the bottom teams
    Thoughts?
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Today I lost to the team 2nd bottom of the League (I was 3rd) 1-0 and I knew from the 3rd minute when I got a booking that the troll was rubbing his hands. Sure enough, I battered the opponent and 8 shots on target, zilch! He had 2 shots, 1 goal.
    OK I accept the odd bad day but it seems that whenever I have a bad day, so do many of my close rivals. I’ve seen this a few times where some unexpected results happen on one day ie all the top teams lose or draw to the bottom teams
    Thoughts?
    Trolls are annoying! I have just suffered a 3 game losing streak even though I was better than all the teams I played had a solid formation and watched all 3 games! Before I had a 12 game winning streak and topped the league!
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Thoughts?
    Hehe..U see..what can I say???? Worst is the ghost team...

The Troll Strikes Again-troll1.jpg
    The Troll Strikes Again-troll2.jpg
    The Troll Strikes Again-troll3.jpg
    The Troll Strikes Again-troll4.jpg

And more painful..i beat the super strong team tamely 1 round later..hic...

The Troll Strikes Again-a1.jpg
    The Troll Strikes Again-a2.jpg
    The Troll Strikes Again-a3.jpg
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 10-25-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Pro
    I'm starting to belief that troll results can be avoided I'm currently on a 52 match unbeaten run and today I faced the 13th place team in my league I play 451v(107%) vs his 343(88%) and the trolls were after me right from kick off. Opening 20 mins my opponent had 6 shots all 6 on target to my 1 shot on target. I could see from the live animation that his midfielders mr, mc, ml were having shooting practice at my goalkeeper with my defenders staying deep in the 18 yard box too far away to block the shots and he finally scored me from thesame scenario. After that I removed the down arrow from my defenders and my dmc and put the down arrow on one of my mc so that he can act as a second dmc and cover the area in front of my penalty box. It worked like magic! From then onwards my team just clicked and I ended up winning 4-1.

So I guess the game engine wants us to adapt a particular setting to the match situation every time we are experiencing a troll result
    khris, Niddhoeggr and teebag333 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I'm starting to belief that troll results can be avoided I'm currently on a 52 match unbeaten run and today I faced the 13th place team in my league I play 451v(107%) vs his 343(88%) and the trolls were after me right from kick off. Opening 20 mins my opponent had 6 shots all 6 on target to my 1 shot on target. I could see from the live animation that his midfielders mr, mc, ml were having shooting practice at my goalkeeper with my defenders staying deep in the 18 yard box too far away to block the shots and he finally scored me from thesame scenario. After that I removed the down arrow from my defenders and my dmc and put the down arrow on one of my mc so that he can act as a second dmc and cover the area in front of my penalty box. It worked like magic! From then onwards my team just clicked and I ended up winning 4-1.

So I guess the game engine wants us to adapt a particular setting to the match situation every time we are experiencing a troll result
    the troll result can pre-fix from beginning of the match...when your player had red card from 2nd or 3rd minute then nothing u can do...
    I guess becoz u are at very low level thats why u still enjoy the game..hahha///
    dave1311 likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    the troll result can pre-fix from beginning of the match...when your player had red card from 2nd or 3rd minute then nothing u can do...
    I guess becoz u are at very low level thats why u still enjoy the game..hahha///
    I've been playing the game for over a year and I'm currently in level 18

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    I've been playing the game for over a year and I'm currently in level 18 I play in a +1 level champions league and cup since level 4

Famous
    I've been playing the game for over a year and I'm currently in level 18 I play in a +1 level champions league and cup since level 4
    it's still long way to go..bro

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Strange lol, I have never faced +1 CL until level 7 whilst I was playing in +2, +3 even +4 Cups and last season I played in my level's CL whereas my AVQ was 133% at the start of the season and I was a triple winner of previous season, I also mentioned it in manipulating the draw thread, seems purely related to the number of the teams in your server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Strange lol, I have never faced +1 CL until level 7 whilst I was playing in +2, +3 even +4 Cups and last season I played in my level's CL whereas my AVQ was 133% at the start of the season and I was a triple winner of previous season, I also mentioned it in manipulating the draw thread, seems purely related to the number of the teams in your server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As at then my team was 90+% quality but I had a very tough level 4 league and decided to tank and that was when the game threw me into +1 level champions league and cup. I decided to tank in level 7 just to avoid these guys, but the game still put me in +1 level so since then I gave up and started power training my team to 120% in order to compete with these guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast