Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!

Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!

Dear Nordeus, it's not the first time I raise this topic. Your every update and the changes you make simply ruin the gameplay. Each time you make it just before the cup match and ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS, I lose this game in the strange way. Today's example is a brilliant proof of the gameplay changes you make.

3 days ago I played just with the same bot opponent in the league. He never enters the game, he is 12th place in our league losing to everyone. He plays narrow diamond and I play V-style from flanks (which is 99,9% success against narrow diamond). He is 95% and I'm 115%. So I easily win 6-0 without any chances for the opponent.

Today after the update I face the same opponent in the cup. Same players, same tactics and instructions, again I play at home with 15% bonus from visitors and +10 from training. But what a surprise - I lose 3:4 (originally I was losing 0:3 after the first half). Just please, find me any logical reason to explain this loss. I doubt I will be able to beat him in the second game with the stupid changes in gameplay. So 1 more season is lost due to small corrections and changes you make in game engine just to apply this stupid useless mini game.

And I'm not the only one - today I've checked 9 other games of my friends in the cup. ALL OF THEM lost to bots with plenty of yellow and red cards. And this happens EVERY TIME you apply any update. Would you please, stop ruining the game engine and let us enjoy the game itself without any minigames.

If you need some proofs just check the pictures:

Pictures 2-3 are from the first game played 3 days ago. Pictures 4-6 are from today's game. Just feel the difference and explain how this is possible
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!-1.jpg   Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!-2.jpg   Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!-3.jpg   Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!-4.jpg   Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!-5.jpg  

Nordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!-6.jpg  
    gamer5289 and HonobuluCity like this.

Dreamer
    +1 to this.
    Its usually after an update that I get trolled too.
    Lost 5-0 in CL yesterday (update was available yesterday here).
    Had defeated the same opponent 5-0 on Matchday 1 in CL.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Dear Nordeus, it's not the first time I raise this topic. Your every update and the changes you make simply ruin the gameplay. Each time you make it just before the cup match and ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS, I lose this game in the strange way. Today's example is a brilliant proof of the gameplay changes you make.

3 days ago I played just with the same bot opponent in the league. He never enters the game, he is 12th place in our league losing to everyone. He plays narrow diamond and I play V-style from flanks (which is 99,9% success against narrow diamond). He is 95% and I'm 115%. So I easily win 6-0 without any chances for the opponent.

Today after the update I face the same opponent in the cup. Same players, same tactics and instructions, again I play at home with 15% bonus from visitors and +10 from training. But what a surprise - I lose 3:4 (originally I was losing 0:3 after the first half). Just please, find me any logical reason to explain this loss. I doubt I will be able to beat him in the second game with the stupid changes in gameplay. So 1 more season is lost due to small corrections and changes you make in game engine just to apply this stupid useless mini game.

And I'm not the only one - today I've checked 9 other games of my friends in the cup. ALL OF THEM lost to bots with plenty of yellow and red cards. And this happens EVERY TIME you apply any update. Would you please, stop ruining the game engine and let us enjoy the game itself without any minigames.

If you need some proofs just check the pictures:

Pictures 2-3 are from the first game played 3 days ago. Pictures 4-6 are from today's game. Just feel the difference and explain how this is possible
    I won today against a 126% +1 level team and mine is 115%. So....

The increase in Yellow and Red Cards has been noticed since Day 1 of this season. I and a couple of others have posted about this in recent days.
    Trolling can happen anytime. I doubt it can be proved that updates are responsible for trolls in this fashion.
    USARABAT likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    The increase in Yellow and Red Cards has been noticed since Day 1 of this season. I and a couple of others have posted about this in recent days.
    Trolling can happen anytime. I doubt it can be proved that updates are responsible for trolls in this fashion.
    I simply think the developers tune the engine in a way with every single update. E.g., I play NBA mobile also and there almost each week the developers amend/change the general stats of each player, increase the attacking or defensive skills of bots and ai. I think this is possible in every game and TOP11 isn't an exception. But why do we have to suffer?! Several days ago played with bot almost 75%!!! lower than me (I was 114 and he was 40%) - I didn't have such bots for 15-16 seasons already. So I thought I will improve my goals statistics. As a result I hardly won him 1-2 scoring on the 89th minute.

Well first Nordeus should sort this out and yeah the stack appeared after the updateNordeus, please, stop making your updates which ruin the gameplay!!!-capture11.jpg
    gizzmo likes this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

I guess It's the first time I don't complain after update lol, everything seemed normal today. I was stronger in both matches and won easily.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Yes, that's right. Opponent players seem to have booking, but if you're stronger and going for to be champion, it's really annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-26-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    a.gavrilin likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hi Giorgo,

Sorry to double post the same reply but I still want to continue this thread as I still think it has nothing to do with myths but it's a problem which must be solved and I want other opinions to be heard

So don't you think this is somehow strange or weird that under absolutely the same conditions and with the same players you easily win the first match 6-0 and then in 3 days lose 3-4 (losing originally 0-3). What has changed in this case from your point of view? I simply want to understand the game mechanic and how the engine works. We are now talking about game code which has no personal preferences so under exactly the same conditions the result must be +/- the same - at least it should be a victory of my team, but not 6-0 and 0-3 as it is originally. We all know that such results happen in FA matches a lot but it was proven many times that FA engine differs from the engine of the main game.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I have got trolled this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-27-2017 at 08:06 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast