Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Locked out of Facebook account: name needs verification???

Dreamer
    I cannot do most of your suggestions because I cannot login in facebook is there any way to access my account without facebook????
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Hey @smk fc

It seems that the issue you are experiencing is with your Facebook account, therefore I would recommend contacting the Facebook support and I am sure they will assist you in the best way possible.

@Spartan117, regarding your account linking question via Google.

As a start, such a thing can be performed only via our mobile app. In order for you to change your linked Google acc, your Top 11 one should be linked to your FB profile. If that is so, simply go to the Settings > Accounts and tap 'Disconnect' on your Google account. Then log in with the new google account on your device and connect it with your Top 11 account.
    That being said, if you expect to have any issues with your FB profile (which you cannot unlink from your Top 11 account), you should remain linked with a Google+ account at all times. That will be your only way to enter your Top 11 account on mobile (only on mobile from that point forward).

For more information on the topic, feel free to check out this thread Jeeves wrote

no , i don't think its possibile to play with your own facebook team without facebook. you should probably remember your email/password , or use number/another email to get it again from facebook.

Dreamer

Facebook are useless

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey @smk fc

It seems that the issue you are experiencing is with your Facebook account, therefore I would recommend contacting the Facebook support and I am sure they will assist you in the best way possible.

As a start, such a thing can be performed only via our mobile app. In order for you to change your linked Google acc, your Top 11 one should be linked to your FB profile. If that is so, simply go to the Settings > Accounts and tap 'Disconnect' on your Google account. Then log in with the new google account on your device and connect it with your Top 11 account.
    That being said, if you expect to have any issues with your FB profile (which you cannot unlink from your Top 11 account), you should remain linked with a Google+ account at all times. That will be your only way to enter your Top 11 account on mobile (only on mobile from that point forward).

For more information on the topic, feel free to check out this thread Jeeves wrote
    Thanks I have tried contacting facebook they have done jack****. They are ****ing useless, is there any way to reach my account???? I had a lot of tokens and some great club history. Is there anyway???
    Easy as pi

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    Thanks I have tried contacting facebook they have done jack****. They are ****ing useless, is there any way to reach my account???? I had a lot of tokens and some great club history. Is there anyway???
    Hope you get back soon mate

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Hope you get back soon mate

Thanks. Remember to appreciate your account while you can access it!
    Easy as pi

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    Thanks. Remember to appreciate your account while you can access it!
    I hope it doesn't happen to me. I don't do FB so my FB account is purely for this game as well

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey @smk fc

Thanks for your reply, however my account is still connected to my Facebook but there is no disconnect button showing on Google it just shows 'session expired' and anytime I try to connect to a new google account it tells me 'there was an error in connection'

Lamentablemente tienes que tener paciencia.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Titino View Post
    Lamentablemente tienes que tener paciencia.
    Anglais?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast