Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Screwed up score & game money .. Please read & comment

MDKII
    Issom, I've looked into your ticket and I'd like to apologize for the way your ticket has been handled. We'll be opening a new ticket for you to fix your problem, so please check the Support site regularly. You'll receive a notification when the ticket is opened again. If that doesn't happen, please contact me via forum PM and I'll see what's up.

Again, my apologies on behalf of Support.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Issom, I've looked into your ticket and I'd like to apologize for the way your ticket has been handled. We'll be opening a new ticket for you to fix your problem, so please check the Support site regularly. You'll receive a notification when the ticket is opened again. If that doesn't happen, please contact me via forum PM and I'll see what's up.

Again, my apologies on behalf of Support.
    Are you trying to disavow a colleague MDKII ? lol
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 04-09-2013 at 02:45 PM.
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Are you trying to disavow a colleague MDKII ? lol
    No, I just believe we should admit when we've made an error like this.

In any case, if someone ever feels like their ticket wasn't handled properly, please contact me via PM. I can't promise to give you the answer you want to hear, but I can promise to give it a look.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    No, I just believe we should admit when we've made an error like this.

In any case, if someone ever feels like their ticket wasn't handled properly, please contact me via PM. I can't promise to give you the answer you want to hear, but I can promise to give it a look.
    This is usualy my way of thinking, except when i lose against a bot, that's just because I'm the worst sore losers
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Thanks for your concern, and sorry, I didn't know that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12