Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Message to my association teammates (We ate all the pies!)

Dreamer
    Had another account with main account as a friend. This is the table. Before this happened I was top with 3 points clear.

Message to my association teammates (We ate all the pies!)-top.jpg
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Why do you keep bothering and striving mate? Have you ever tried to open it on an android emulator? In your case, it should still be inaccessible but what would you lose, since sometimes it may work, try Bluestacks (most optimized one) and also try Gameroom. However, I want to ask what's error message that yo get on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aha I guess you faced an Id correction, it's really hard to break through, I'm thinking either your name or friend list made that happen, how many friends did you have, if a lot and you use this account for too long I have no idea why this happened. I would just suggest the other ways.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Why do you keep bothering and striving mate? Have you ever tried to open it on an android emulator? In your case, it should still be inaccessible but what would you lose, since sometimes it may work, try Bluestacks (most optimized one) and also try Gameroom. However, I want to ask what's error message that yo get on FB.

I don't play on android so I cannot use your tips. I can only play on PC. The error message is: Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

If you have any insight it would be appreciated.

BTW, it is a name change ID issue
    Easy as pi

Message to my association teammates (We ate all the pies!)

That's why I'm suggesting you an Android emulator mate, you will be able to play it as on Android. Even on low-spec PCs Bluestacks works well, you can use Gameroom too only on PC, which is a program for FB games. Try the 2 of it they may allow you to access your TE account via FB and then open a Google account and connect with Google too to save your TE account completely.

Edit: I have no idea what could be done about FB.

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-29-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Famous
    That's why I'm suggesting you an Android emulator mate, you will be able to play it as on Android. Even on low-spec PCs Bluestacks works well, you can use Gameroom too only on PC, which is a program for FB games. Try the 2 of it they may allow you to access your TE account via FB and then open a Google account and connect with Google too to save your TE account completely.

Thanks for your suggestions trying to help my association mate Antonio.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    smk fc likes this.

Dreamer

Edit: I have no idea what could be done about FB.

Why would I have access on android but not on pc, my account is currently blocked!
    Easy as pi

I said that too in your case it may not work. But if you have time to do it what would you lose if you try it? Anyway I suggested, your choice.

Good luck pal,

Dreamer
    I said that too in your case it may not work. But if you have time to do it what would you lose if you try it? Anyway I suggested, your choice.

Good luck pal,

Thanks for your help.
    Easy as pi

Dreamer
    How how we done today?
    Easy as pi